Jason Taylor Black Eye

• Taylor sports black eye as Tigers depart for Nines

Memories of Jason Taylor’s run-in with David Fa’alogo came flooding back as the Wests Tigers coach sported a black eye at Sydney Airport.

The Tigers departed for this weekend’s Auckland Nines tournament on Thursday, with Taylor turning a few heads with his appearance.

The coach had some medical gauze over his left eye and a noticeable shiner underneath it.

Taylor didn’t address the media at the airport, but Tigers player Elijah Taylor was asked if he knew anything about it.

“No I don’t,” he said with a smirk. “I haven’t asked him yet either.”

• Outrageous theories welcome……

Ran into Farah in a dark alley?

• ForumSupporter

It’s in 5 different Threads now so I guess it deserves it’s own…

Playing ‘Touch’ on his Birthday…

• Playing Mattress Polo for his Birthday

• @Tiger Watto:

Playing Mattress Polo for his Birthday

Maybe he called out the wrong name?

• @Tiger Come Lately:

@Tiger Watto:

Playing Mattress Polo for his Birthday

Maybe he called out the wrong name?

He would have got more than a black eye i am sure he would be walking awkwardly.

• Such a good look to kick off 2017.

OK my conspiracy theory is this is an elaborate hoax to blame player x to get him sacked to meet the salary cap.

No let’s blame Robbie better for the media!

• well the last black eye I got was from my then 1 yr old boy who turned around while in my arms because he saw mummy behind me and swung an elbow - looked worse the one JT has so could be anything

• It’s funny how one media outlet says he copped a stray elbow at training but another calls it a mystery and brings up an assault from years ago.
    Journalism has sadly became a shameless occupation.

• Racists. I bet if it was a white eye, no one would say a word. Its just because its black ay!

• It wasn’t me.

• I told you blokes on here……Kelly Egan isnt going to take crap …and this is just for starters… 😆 😆

:roll

• @Boonboon2:

well the last black eye I got was from my then 1 yr old boy who turned around while in my arms because he saw mummy behind me and swung an elbow - looked worse the one JT has so could be anything

Had plenty in my time……

…a magpie gave me one once…

Had my hands full with bags of shopping, walking past a park and got swooped…somehow got all unco and trying to fend of a return attack somehow whacked myself in the eye

bastard birds

• @kafta:

It wasn’t me.

Not to worry, no one suspects you. Much easier to bash from behind a keyboard and mock him in their avatar for some.

• Gotta Lovett

Recent Topics