LIVE 9's Thread*

• Would it be possible whoever will be watching Today to give us a Live update throughout our games as I’m at work.
    Usually there is a live game thread throughout the Season but not sure with the 9’s.

I know it’s a nothing tournament as it’s a different format but good to know any players that we could potentially look out for.
    I remember watching that French player from Parra last year at the 9’s and thought to myself gee this guy goes alright……Sure enough had a solid year for the Eels.

Haven’t seen anyone’s squad but I’m going for a dart throw and say Raiders win the 9’s tournament.

• Finally some footy.

• Struggling to hold out for the one hour twenty left…

• Well I’m going to be at work ….But I’ll make sure the TVs are fixed to fox 2

• ForumSupporter

Update 1

Sharks getting pumped…FT…

• Yeh I’m at work too for a while but have IQed it…. But have to record big blocks of it… What times our first game?

• Thought something was wrong with the TV then realised it was just that it was sunny in Auckland, that doesn’t seem a common event.
    Titans to win the 9’s (unfortunately), with the Roosters as a roughy.
    Anyone take up the $57 for Rankin to be the top pointscorer?

• ForumSupporter

@innsaneink:

Yeh I’m at work too for a while but have IQed it…. But have to record big blocks of it… What times our first game?

AUCKLAND NINES SCHEDULE

Wests Tigers v Knights — Game 5 — Saturday, February 4 at 11:50am AEDT

Wests Tigers v Storm — Game 15 — Saturday, February 4 at 4:10pm AEDT

Wests Tigers v Broncos — Game 22 — Sunday, February 5 at 10:15am AEDT

• One game in and the Hayne love fest is already making me sick.

• @GNR4LIFE:

One game in and the Hayne love fest is already making me sick.

Yes it makes me feel like vomiting it is that bad

• so 9 a side and 5 reserves?

4 players miss out every game, didnt the teams used to be bigger?

• @Geo.:

Update 1

Sharks getting pumped…FT…

Cheers Geo
    I dare say Sharks wouldn’t have to many regulars.

By what GNR is saying sounds like Hayne is having a field Day.

• Hayne only has to put his mouth guard in and Wazza Smith hits the vinegar strokes, fair dinkum wouldn’t surprise me if he has a poster of him up in his bedroom.
    Conversions are going to be crucial in this tournament……we are screwed! Here’s hoping our blokes score plenty under the sticks.

• Interesting matchup for us. We’ve got fairly forward heavy whereas the knights are stacked with backs and small forwards

• Banned

Parra looked impressive

Recent Topics