PLAYER RELEASED.

• heard from a good source that the tigers have released rod griffin, looks like Lovett, JTs love child has survived to live another day.

• @bp tiger:

heard from a good source that the tigers have released rod griffin, looks like Lovett, JTs love child has survived to live another day.

Even if that is the case the NRL integrity unit have a large say in what happens to Lovett.Feel for Griffin he dosent deserve that

• Rod heading back to Ipswich?

• I don’t see what Griffin’s potential release has to do with Lovett.

• Griffin was an excellent depth player who never really was given a chance in top company, has a great motor and ball skills, but we will always prefer the ‘run up, get tackled, get dominated, slowly play the ball’ type of player, it has got us to where we are in todays NRL, I don’t see why we should change it.

• Was never going to play first grade. No bigge.

• Couldnt crack it first time…couldnt this time…cya rod

• Lets be honest and I like Rod as I’ sure the club do but he has just turned 30 and never played first grade despite being close at 4 clubs so everyone has decided he isn’t quite at that level.

• @ricksen:

I don’t see what Griffin’s potential release has to do with Lovett.

u living in a bubble, we here that we are over the cap, then we release rod even with the class pet getting caught with drugs. do u need me to draw u a picture.

• @bp tiger:

@ricksen:

u living in a bubble, we here that we are over the cap, then we release rod even with the class pet getting caught with drugs. do u need me to draw u a picture.

The 30c Griffin was getting paid won’t affect our cap position whatsoever. He was a second tier player and was paid accordingly.
    But go ahead and draw the picture please.

• @ricksen:

@bp tiger:

@ricksen:

The 30c Griffin was getting paid won’t affect our cap position whatsoever. He was a second tier player and was paid accordingly.
    But go ahead and draw the picture please.

Yeah let’s see the picture

• “Correlation does not mean causation” should be something that all posters have to recite before becoming members on this forum.

• @southerntiger:

“Correlation does not mean causation” should be something that all posters have to recite before becoming members on this forum.

This site should be compulsory reading - https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com

• It’s official now. Announced on tiger’s website. Just says he is joining another club

• Doesn’t necessarily mean he’s been punted for Lovett.

He’s probably homesick and gone somewhere closer to home. Why toil away down here when you’re zero chance of playing FG here and another opportunity becomes available?

Recent Topics