Connelly Lemuelu

He’s been named to play in the trial and hasn’t played any under 20’s could it be a sign that we are willing to let Moses go?, He can go five Eight but also Fullback

@Tiga4Life:

He’s been named to play in the trial and hasn’t played any under 20’s could it be a sign that we are willing to let Moses go?, He can go five Eight but also Fullback

And also a goal kicker :righton:

No way would they be conceding defeat on Moses this early. But they could be preparing to sacrifice Brooks. Who knows, shift Moses to 7 and play this kid at 6 next year.

Kick goals? Chuck him on the wing! !!

Seasons almost here boys. ….

@Tiga4Life:

We’re short of wingers and centres, at 190cm and 95kgs with skill and pace I’d think he would be in plans to fill a vacancy in those positions.

Walk up start for NSW this year also!

@Tiger Watto:

Mals also got him earmarked for the kangaroo’s

@Geo.:

Good grief…

What Geo said 😲

@Tiger Come Lately:

@Tiger Watto:

Mals also got him earmarked for the kangaroo’s

Could take Sione Mata’utia’s spot.

The 5/8 playing in ISP this year would, in my opinion, be next cab off the rank for a shot at that position. Have watched him closely in U20s last year and he is very impressive with a bit of size as well.

@sideline eye:

The 5/8 playing in ISP this year would, in my opinion, be next cab off the rank for a shot at that position. Have watched him closely in U20s last year and he is very impressive with a bit of size as well.

Agree. Mapesone looks a likely prospect IMO.

Anyone see him play in the trial?

@Tigerdon:

Anyone see him play in the trial?

Didn’t play, pulled out due to injury, don’t know what the injury was.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.