As a Tigers tragic, it hurts seeing this

• Administrators

A local junior.
    Someone who bled our colour.
    Someone who turned down contract after contract with rival clubs.
    Our fearless Captain.

This hurts.

• Banned

Dont forget to add we are still paying for him anywhwre between $500-$750k.

• His ego became his worst enemy and was his biggest downfall and nearly took the WT with him……Glad he’s gone…had an ‘average’ game tonight from all accounts…

• @innsaneink:

He’s a dog

He’s a legend

• @WestsBenTigers:

@innsaneink:

He’s a dog

He’s a legend

A legend in his own lunchtime

Ask him he’ll tell you

• Banned

@happy tiger:

@WestsBenTigers:

@innsaneink:

He’s a dog

He’s a legend

Ask him he’ll tell you

Will always be a tigers legend. Part of our 2005 team. Haters going to hate.

• I wonder if you would call him a dog to his face ink.

It does hurt, but you rarely get fairytale endings in sport.

• @Tiger4life:

@happy tiger:

@WestsBenTigers:

@innsaneink:

He’s a dog

He’s a legend

Ask him he’ll tell you

If you say so , club legends don’t usually attempt to destroy the club they “love”

They only “love” the club when the club bends over ……

Champion player , no question , should of stuck to playing though like real club legends do

• Banned

@happy tiger:

@Tiger4life:

@happy tiger:

@WestsBenTigers:

He’s a legend

Ask him he’ll tell you

If you say so , club legends don’t usually attempt to destroy the club they “love”

They only “love” the club when the club bends over ……

Champion player , no question , should of stuck to playing though like real club legends do

I will judge him on his playing ability and what he did for us on the field. Dont know him as a person and wont rely on rumour and innuendo to make a judgement on him.

• Banned

@Kul:

A local junior.
    Someone who bled our colour.
    Someone who turned down contract after contract with rival clubs.
    Our fearless Captain.

This hurts.

That just looks so weird! Moreso than Benji in Dragons colours I reckon.

• Happy enough to see the back of him, even if we are still paying more for him than our other nines. Cheered him for many years, including the last few when I wished he was already somewhere else.

• Meh

• Speaking of that game, i find it bitterly disappointing that Souths take a home game to Ctown and no one bats an eyelid.To me that’s the bigger talking point out of tonight than Farah putting on a jersey we’ve known he’s going to wear for months.

• Banned

We are certainly missing something in the captaincy dept since he gave it up. I admire his professionalism that when being injured he gets himself back into good condition to play at a high level.

• I’m with Kul on this. Waste of talent, waste of money, hopelessly ‘managed’ by management. Robbie should have been able to dedicated this and last season to passing on his knowledge to our up and coming hookers, not running around in the wrong colors.

And all to pander to the ego of our failure of a coach. The whole affair was a disgrace and a whole lot of bad kharma that will come back at us.

Recent Topics