So much for preseason training!!!!

• Well its come to a point where I’m sick of hearing what and how we are going in preseason. What I’ve seen so far hasn’t impressed me at all. I’m starting to wonder whether this season is a write off already.
    I am also wondering whether the coach is worth holding onto either. My mind still goes back to fathers day last year and that pathetic performance against the raiders. My mate and I travelled down there just to be apart of what we thought the times were changing for the wests tigers. Might add my first trip to leichardt oval.
    Honestly don’t think that Taylor has got it to be an NRL coach. Rounds 1-6 very important now more than ever.

• I actually logged on to see the meltdowns.
    This was here posted 30 seconds before.
    Thanks for not disappointing.

• @maxxy86:

Well its come to a point where I’m sick of hearing what and how we are going in preseason. What I’ve seen so far hasn’t impressed me at all. I’m starting to wonder whether this season is a write off already.
    I am also wondering whether the coach is worth holding onto either. My mind still goes back to fathers day last year and that pathetic performance against the raiders. My mate and I travelled down there just to be apart of what we thought the times were changing for the wests tigers. Might add my first trip to leichardt oval.
    Honestly don’t think that Taylor has got it to be an NRL coach. Rounds 1-6 very important now more than ever.

I agree rounds 1-6 will be important….but…we play Rabbitohs, Panthers, Raiders, Storm, Dragons and Cowboys…

We will be lucky to be 1-5…and that folks will mean our big 4 will have doubts about signing up with us and the season will only spiral downwards…tough times ahead

• Sleep it off

• @tigerap:

@maxxy86:

Well its come to a point where I’m sick of hearing what and how we are going in preseason. What I’ve seen so far hasn’t impressed me at all. I’m starting to wonder whether this season is a write off already.

I agree rounds 1-6 will be important….but…we play Rabbitohs, Panthers, Raiders, Storm, Dragons and Cowboys…

We will be lucky to be 1-5…and that folks will mean our big 4 will have doubts about signing up with us and the season will only spiral downwards…tough times ahead

I’d rather have a tough start to the year, lots of upsets early on.

• lol tell me this post is a piss taker.

We were missing our entire spine. Our best forwards weren’t playing. Our first choice centres weren’t playing, (idris played the second half). To top it all off we had our third choice hooker playing.

What did you expect, a miracle?

It was a state cup game pretty much.

• @Milky:

lol tell me this post is a piss taker.

We were missing our entire spine. Our best forwards weren’t playing. Our first choice centres weren’t playing, (idris played the second half). To top it all off we had our third choice hooker playing.

Nope I’m not taking the piss Milky….did you happen to see the dragons team?? And we led 10 -0 after 20 minutes and don’t score for the last hour. I don’t care who was playing that’s just NOT good enough thru my eyes.

• The game was between 2 sides who where well below full strength and from the lower end of last years table.The fact that we lost dosent worry me at all the fact that there seems to be not much improvement does.
    Next week once again is “only” a trial so wrist slashing is not called for if we lose, but far more cohesion is a must.The team has to start looking like a coached and prepared unit and not a random outfit.

• @maxxy86:

@Milky:

Nope I’m not taking the piss Milky….did you happen to see the dragons team?? And we led 10 -0 after 20 minutes and don’t score for the last hour. I don’t care who was playing that’s just NOT good enough thru my eyes.

you probably should care who was playing… i dont see how a spine of Rankin, Masters, JLJ and McIllwrick has anything to do with how our attack will look in 2017

😒 😒

• @pHyR3:

@maxxy86:

@Milky:

you probably should care who was playing… i dont see how a spine of Rankin, Masters, JLJ and McIllwrick has anything to do with how our attack will look in 2017

😒 😒

Yeah your probably right just found out that masters was playing 5/8th the last quarter. But from what I heard about Rankins game he shouldn’t be anywhere near nexts weeks trial OR round 1 selections. He should keep to car detailing IMO

• Fair dinkum,do some of you really understand the concept of trial games,Taylor has to give these players a run to see what the depth and young guys have,its alright to bag players like Rankin but don’t forget he has been shoved from pillar to post in different positions to fill voids,so what if he had a bad game,lots of top players have bad games and this is only trials…before you all go and slash your wrists,when the top 17 is chosen that’s when Taylors coaching will come under the microsope .when the WTs field their top NRL team,that will be the team judged on performance,not some state cuppers and rookies…

Hopefully the guys who didn’t play last night will show us how far they have reached as far as fitness and ball handling goes in next weeks TRIAL!!

Enjoy the ride guys,there will be plenty of ups and downs this year,more ups than downs hopefully…I can’t wait for season 2017 to kick off…. 😎

• Jesus, get a grip

• losing never makes anyone happy
    Be it the trials or the real deal.

As long as we plays finals footy in 2017 all will be forgiven

• @GNR4LIFE:

Jesus, get a grip

A grip of what Gnr.???….the ball.???

• Next week Taylor will probably trot out close to a round one side and hopefully it is not 45 degrees in the shade. So what I say is save the wrist cutting to after next weeks trial, we should get a way better idea where we are headed in 2017 than last night

Recent Topics