Jason Taylor Talkin Sport 13/2..

• ForumSupporter

Taylor will be on talkin sport from 5:15pm AEDT today if anyone is interested …discussing the season ahead…

Link here… http://www.2smsupernetwork.com/player2/default.html

• @Geo.:

Taylor will be on talkin sport from 5:15pm AEDT today if anyone is interested …discussing the season ahead…

Taylor must be doing the media rounds as well. Im glad they put Simona in front of the Fox camera’s for PR purposes.
    Just heard Taylor on Fox Sort news saying that he was happy with the trial. As they were able to put a few things they had been working on at training into practice. It was a short snippet. He must have been referring to the first 10 mins…I guess.

• Thx Heaps Geo

I need to get off this Call with Oracle and jump in the car…

this radio show has gone down the toilet. same 5 dopes ring in and Tunks should be taken out the back paddock…

• @Tigerdon:

@Geo.:

Taylor must be doing the media rounds as well. Im glad they put Simona in front of the Fox camera’s for PR purposes.
    Just heard Taylor on Fox Sort news saying that he was happy with the trial. As they were able to put a few things they had been working on at training into practice. It was a short snippet. He must have been referring to the first 10 mins…I guess.

There’s a video of him chatting about the trial here - http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2017/02/12/post_match_jason_tay.html
    Not much of note, just happy to get everyone out on the park etc. Will have more senior players on the park next week.

• Sounds like Simona has gone

• @goldcoast tiger:

Sounds like Simona has gone

That was my impression.

• @Spartan117:

Thx Heaps Geo

I need to get off this Call with Oracle and jump in the car…

this radio show has gone down the toilet. same 5 dopes ring in and Tunks should be taken out the back paddock…

Still the best sports show that we get in Qld.
    At least they don’t think that the world revolves around the Broncos.

• Missed it anyone got a link or can give a summary

• @Boonboon2:

Missed it anyone got a link or can give a summary

Youmight get it on 2sms website

• @Masterton:

@goldcoast tiger:

That was my impression.

Get ready for some Announcements very soon

• @foreveratiger:

@Masterton:

@goldcoast tiger:

That was my impression.

I bet none of them will be very favourable to our club. Never are. We are the whipping boys of the comp on and off the paddock. The way things are heading it is starting to look like WT have a limited future in the club’s current state. Starting to get a bit depressing these days. A bit of good news wouldn’t go astray that is for sure.

• Well if we keep offloading players hand over fist, not replacing them with anyone of any great quality yet we still can’t get under the cap. Clubs with bottomless pits of cash circling the only 2 or 3 decent players we do have……yeah bud, the future is lookin’ rosy!

• But as far as Simona goes , the guy can be brilliant on his day but can anyone honestly look back on 2016 and say he played good … he was very lazy is most of his games , particularly in defence . Although on paper he looks great i think his recent performances can be replaced by MCK . Id love to see Rankin shoped around instead but in reality there isnt another stupid club around to want a bar of him 😦

• @Fade To Black:

Well if we keep offloading players hand over fist, not replacing them with anyone of any great quality yet we still can’t get under the cap. Clubs with bottomless pits of cash circling the only 2 or 3 decent players we do have……yeah bud, the future is lookin’ rosy!

No worse off than the Raiders, Knights , Panthers etc… i totally understand the corrupt system but while us supporters follow them the TV figures alone will ensure we are always around

• @foreveratiger:

@Masterton:

@goldcoast tiger:

That was my impression.

We need more than that, the entire forum is on edge. Simona? Big 4? Good? Bad? etc

Recent Topics