Jason Taylor Talkin Sport 13/2..

• @Pawsandclaws:

@innsaneink:

@Pawsandclaws:

@innsaneink:

Oh FFS stop making s*** up paws

Does Woods command the respect of his team mates?
    Has he carried the pack?
    Is he still young in terms of being a prop?
    Has he had a difficult task with JT and last year?
    Is he our sole Kangaroo rep?

What is made up? Come on details please!

\

Woods also has had a very difficult assignment > having to deal with JT > and also > the dramas of last year. >

Come on…details please

Did you read my other posting?

As I thought.
    BS
    No wonder I thought you were female, youre like a bored old housewife hanging over the back fence spreading rumours and gossip

Get a life

• @innsaneink:

@Pawsandclaws:

@innsaneink:

@Pawsandclaws:

Has he carried the pack?

\

Woods also has had a very difficult assignment > having to deal with JT > and also > the dramas of last year. >

Come on…details please

Did you read my other posting?

As I thought.
    BS
    No wonder I thought you were female, youre like a bored old housewife hanging over the back fence spreading rumours and gossip

Get a life

Ha, a real life sexist with a thumb print on his forehead! You fit the profile.

• ok boys… you both have had your fun.

Lets get back to JT and the club!

• @Pawsandclaws:

@Russell:

@Pawsandclaws:

@innsaneink:

Oh FFS stop making s*** up paws

Has he carried the pack?

80% correct Paws.

The other 20% - “Has he had a difficult task with JT” is made up in my opinion.

Could you please cut and paste where he said that he has had a difficult task with JT - I must have missed the Woods quote on this.

I wrote "Woods also has had a very difficult assignment having to deal with JT ". Where did I write that Woods had said this? I agree this is made up but this has clearly been invented by you but I am unable to comment on your motivation for doing so. No wonder you “missed the Woods quote” unquote.

JT’s handling of the RF issue was unprofessional (at best). This no doubt placed Woods in a very difficult situation as captain and a human being with feelings for RF. This is what I was referring to,

You didn’t write that Woods said that - that is the point.

You said he was having a difficult time dealing with JT - that is just something you made up.

I brought it up because on too many occasions people post this and that and it is only something they think rather than it being true. That was my motivation.

Woods took the captaincy - nobody broke his arm to take it on.

• @Russell:

@Pawsandclaws:

@Russell:

@Pawsandclaws:

Has he carried the pack?

80% correct Paws.

Could you please cut and paste where he said that he has had a difficult task with JT - I must have missed the Woods quote on this.

I wrote "Woods also has had a very difficult assignment having to deal with JT ". Where did I write that Woods had said this? I agree this is made up but this has clearly been invented by you but I am unable to comment on your motivation for doing so. No wonder you “missed the Woods quote” unquote.

JT’s handling of the RF issue was unprofessional (at best). This no doubt placed Woods in a very difficult situation as captain and a human being with feelings for RF. This is what I was referring to,

You said he was having a difficult time dealing with JT - that is just something you made up.

I brought it up because on too many occasions people post this and that and it is only something they think rather than it being true. That was my motivation.

And just as well !!! After all, What good is a FrontRower with a broken arm? 😃

• Banned

What good is a hooker with a broken hand? JT thought pretty handy.

• @Russell:

@Pawsandclaws:

@Russell:

@Pawsandclaws:

Has he carried the pack?

80% correct Paws.

You have just made this up (again). This is what you wrote

You said he was having a difficult time dealing with JT

This is what I wrote

Woods also has had a very difficult assignment having to deal with JT and also the dramas of last year.

If you are going to raise an issue and quote me, be accurate and then I won’t believe you are trying to create a issue that really is an non issue.

• @Pawsandclaws:

@Russell:

@Pawsandclaws:

@Russell:

80% correct Paws.

You have just made this up (again). This is what you wrote

You said he was having a difficult time dealing with JT

This is what I wrote

Woods also has had a very difficult assignment having to deal with JT and also the dramas of last year.

If you are going to raise an issue and quote me, be accurate and then I won’t believe you are trying to create a issue that really is an non issue.

It’s hard to believe you can’t understand this.

You said, “Woods also has had a very difficult assignment having to deal with JT and also the dramas of last year.”

Woods has given no indication that it was a difficult assignment, or that it bothered him at all. Nor has anyone else. When you infer things that aren’t backed by facts, people will accuse you of making things up.

Not that I want to be too hard on you. You’re certainly not the only person to be rubbery with the facts on here. I dare say I have made false assumptions from time to time.

Recent Topics