WTs new defensive coach

• @TrueTiger:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=bulls+and+people+youtube&view=detail∣=6D084EA30F34F61CFE6C6D084EA30F34F61CFE6C&FORM=VIRE

And people do this as an annual festivitie……gee they reckon Rugby League is tough…

interestingly although some people have died doing this stuff it doesn’t curtail the rest from turning up each year by the thousands…could someone enlighten me with how that could be fun…

• The more of the sadistic bastards the bulls kill and maim the better.
    All the bull has to look forward to at the end of the event is to be repeatedly speared until it dies an agonizing death while the people watch on and cheer.
    Good to watch those people cop a hiding the idiots.

• @Fade To Black:

The more of the sadistic bastards the bulls kill and maim the better.
    All the bull has to look forward to at the end of the event is to be repeatedly speared until it dies an agonizing death while the people watch on and cheer.

Well FTB,I got a new laptop for Xmas and being a computer illiterate I asked Geo for help on how to put vids and pics on the forum,I had to get the the missusto help me so I picked the first thing that I saw and told her I need to put it on the forum site…so this is the result so I had to call it something,it is just an experiment…as for the vid you are right,at least with Rodeo the bulls have a very good life after the event,not like these poor buggers…

• ForumSupporter

@TrueTiger:

@Fade To Black:

Well FTB,I got a new laptop for Xmas and being a computer illiterate I asked Geo for help on how to put vids and pics on the forum,I had to get the the missusto help me so I picked the first thing that I saw and told her I need to put it on the forum site…so this is the result so I had to call it something,it is just an experiment…as for the vid you are right,at least with Rodeo the bulls have a very good life after the event,not like these poor buggers…

Good effort first up TT…but youtube is the best for posting Vids…they actually imbed in the post…

No one uses bing anymore …it’s so dark ages…well no one except happy…

• Wasn’t having a go at you TT. Enjoy the new laptop mate!

• the sooner we sign this beast the better…
    Will help clean up under performing players

Will give a different meaning to the phrase “kick up the @rse”

• @Geo.:

@TrueTiger:

@Fade To Black:

Good effort first up TT…but youtube is the best for posting Vids…they actually imbed in the post…

Geo, TT is keeping the developers at Bing employed for a bit longer but using it

• @Geo.:

@TrueTiger:

@Fade To Black:

Its retro Geo , like an old Victa Wests jersey

I’m the cool one , your still the nerd

Recent Topics