My 2017 preview for the Knights, Rabbits and Titans.
Eddie last edited by
Doing a written and Audio preview for every NRL club in 2017 as part of my coverage of Rugby League.
Below I have previewed the Knights, Rabbits and Titans.
I go though In order things like….
*2016 Review (Stats, plus what I liked and didn’t like)
- Proper Analysis of gains and losses in the player market
- 2017 fixture (plusses and minuses for each individual club)
- What I like about this team for 2017
- What I don’t like about this team for 2017
- Overall Forecast (Where I think they will finish and why)
I would be interested to know where you guys think these clubs will finish and why? See if your views differ a whole lot to mine
I have already done a few clubs, going to be doing the Tigers and a few other clubs this week.
Here are the ones I have done already for those interested.
supercoach last edited by
Good work Eddie, enjoyed your summation. Not sure I would have the Rabbits that low but you make a lot of good observations.
I had no idea the Coast had such a good draw, I can’t understand why the NRL just don’t work the draw out of where you finished the year before, but apparently clubs put forward a list of the teams they want to play twice in order to get the best gate revenue