White ant Benny

Nice one Benny you grub

NSW Origin great Benny Elias says Tigers young gun Luke Brooks could be a superstar signing for a Broncos club that doesn’t appreciate Ben Hunt……

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/teams/broncos/benny-elias-says-luke-brooks-would-be-the-perfect-replacement-for-ben-hunt/news-story/8da4d37777dc8338cb345b6da31de3f7

If Brooks goes, it may mean Moses offer goes up. Could be looking out for his nephew.

The MEDIA, still fall for a failed Media MEGA Gods latest Gospel News, Benny’s News sucks big time

Benny’ s a pest but the stories will continue till someone signs them. Blocker .Benny I expect Tommy will be next on the list.

im sick of listening to the media. ill tune in once their is concrete evidence our players have resigned the media has caused nothing but unwanted anxiety on fellow wests tigers supporters

Gotta be treading a fine line for sabotage sometimes…

I meet Benny at a Tigers hall of fame night, years ago. You know the older you get the better judge of people you become from first impressions and they usually turn out to be accurate. Mine was not good, I had nothing he could get from me.

@Enmoretiger:

I meet Benny at a Tigers hall of fame night, years ago. You know the older you get the better judge of people you become from first impressions and they usually turn out to be accurate. Mine was not good, I had nothing he could get from me.

Ive met him a number of times and he was a good bloke and fun to talk too. But it is not uncommon for people with a level of success to be guarded when meeting new people cause often the reverse is true where people want something from them.

He is a man who has agenda’s like most who are connected to the process and he would have made those comments knowing it would create a stir.

TCL that you for your response, I accept your response and conceded to your greater knowledge. You are right about people having a certain amount of success and being guarded. I have seen this first hand.

I highly doubt that Wayne Bennett of all people would have changed up the Broncos’ entire recruitment strategy after hearing Benny make a comment in the papers.

The journos go to Benny because they know he is good for a headline, and Benny always obliges.

Nothing more than that, and it wont have any impact on Brooksy’s negotiations with us or any other club.

benny is the medias go to guy when they are searching for a story. the more sensational,the better.

he has been successful in business so he must have some smarts.

@eyewonder:

benny is the medias go to guy when they are searching for a story. the more sensational,the better.

The leader of the free world is a successful businessman and we’re all currently witnessing the smarts he has.

@eyewonder:

The leader of the free world is a successful businessman and we’re all currently witnessing the smarts he has.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme