Plodder of the Year ??

Cmon Geo

We are waiting ……

Could be the most highly anticipated comp on the Forum EVER

@Tiger Watto:

You Win

Go and find something better to do , Giraffe hunting is you usual go to isn’t it

Maybe wait till after the 1st set of six Round 1 for nominations…I dunno… 😕

Good thread… 😒

I have a feeling who might be the forums popular choice without a ball being kicked, some would call him the 2017 version of Fitzhenry, other would just call him the forums whipping boy!!!

@supercoach:

I have a feeling who might be the forums popular choice without a ball being kicked, some would call him the 2017 version of Fitzhenry, other would just call him the forums whipping boy!!!

Proof players who were in the running are already doing everything in their powers to avoid it

One get done for drugs possession and the other for illegal betting

Rankin or Lawrence for mine.

Many Melbourne Cups have been won by plodders. Let’s not downgrade the plodder in favour of a one day wonder.

@Newtown:

Many Melbourne Cups have been won by plodders. Let’s not downgrade the plodder in favour of a one day wonder.

Big difference between a stayer and a plodder I think Newtown

We’d be in a far better place if we had a few 80 minute stayers who outlast everyone

@Geo.:

Maybe wait till after the 1st set of six Round 1 for nominations…I dunno… 😕

Good thread… 😒

Hang on , if I recall you were going to do a sticky for a comp ……

@Eddie:

Rankin or Lawrence for mine.

Rankin for sure, he plodded all last year, again through the nines this year, and offered nothing in the cowboys trial, but I bet JT picks him in round 1 :crazy

our virtuous-blameless ex-captain 😃

I’ll start, Tim Grant

My thoughts exactly Tiger … Tim Grant

I know it sounds mean but I’m hoping he has a shocker and one of the younger boppers get a chance to show what they have. Then come the end of the season he retires or is released and we go after Kane Evans … !! 💡 😃

Grant surpassed my expectations last season. If he repeats those efforts this season I’ll be happy. Rankin is the obvious choice, but I’m hoping Taylor finally sees the light and plays him in reserve grade. After rankin, Lawrence is my pick

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.