Chris McQueen signs - Official

Apparently news story on 7News saying he was to be tabled a 3 year offer after looking at Tigers facilities today.

https://twitter.com/7NewsSydney/status/834309978039021568

McQueen tours Concord then…

Ordinary player no thanks

We have so many young forwards he would fit in as senior player. Thought he put In for Titans qld origin player gf winner could do worse

@Tuiaki Chicken Wings:

Apparently news story on 7News saying he was to be tabled a 3 year offer after looking at Tigers facilities today.

That seems like a terrible mistake. Can’t we just take him to lunch on Norton St.

I’m not a massive fan, but everyone acknowledges we could do with an experienced 2nd rower. I would have thought he was out of our price range.

Don’t get too excited , word is he still wants to see the Storm facilities as well

Thought he was bigger 189 cm 104 kgs

Decent player and the exact type we should be after. I’d be very happy if we won his signature, pending the price being right.

@Masterton:

@Tuiaki Chicken Wings:

That seems like a terrible mistake. Can’t we just take him to lunch on Norton St.

I’m not a massive fan, but everyone acknowledges we could do with an experienced 2nd rower. I would have thought he was out of our price range.

Is RF’s “Tigers Tiger” still going?

@Tigerdon:

@Masterton:

@Tuiaki Chicken Wings:

He changed the name to Rabbitino’s

@kafta:

@Tigerdon:

@Masterton:

@Tuiaki Chicken Wings:

He changed the name to Rabbitino’s

Or Myxamatosis (or maybe that’s on the menu )

McQueen’s 29 , didn’t realize he was that old ……

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.