Forum upgrade - 3.1.6 to 3.2

@:

Just want to say upgrade looks amazing. The grey shade has really made the forum look a million dollars. Well done!!

Great work Kul.

btw, I counted 51 shades of grey!!

Fantastic work Kul…. :sign:

Looking good Kul. Great upgrade. Also looks a great season coming up for WT…
:sign:

@:

Looking good Kul. Great upgrade. Also looks a great season coming up for WT…
:sign:

if only the date went as well… :deadhorse:

Not sure if it’s just my crappy internet but I was having a lot of issues getting onto the Forum during game time today.

Me too. SQL errors.
Now the game has finished its fine again.
Too much traffic perhaps?

yep.
I have opened a support ticket with the host. I think I’ll have to bite the bullet and get a bigger server

Good stuff. In no way was blaming you. Thanks for investigating it. You do good work on here for us all.

@:

yep.
I have opened a support ticket with the host. I think I’ll have to bite the bullet and get a bigger server

Just chucked in a small donation, might not be much but I guess any contribution is good.

Hey KUL, was wondering if you needed extra assistance with the funding of the forum, I work in advertising and I could easily get you a better deal for the ad content that we see on the site (more money, change format, change type etc.).

I’d do it all for free as I just care about this forum and want to see it improved and be more reliable. Don’t have a busiensss or anything, it’d be a side project for me,

Can you PM me if you’re interested in getting some help in the funding?

Anthony

What does "Account Suspended " mean?

@:

What does "Account Suspended " mean?

if you are seeing this message now your account was not suspended…

The forum was temporally down…for everyone

That was a scary few hours. I thought I’d have to do some work for a moment!

Backend issue. There was an old plug-in that as automatically flagged as a risk and threw a trigger to suspend the site. Better to be safe than sorry I guess! Should all be good new

The Warren has been down for about a week or is according to my computer. I thought the anti Same sex marriage mob may have sabotaged it.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.