Halves chemistry takes months / years fellas...

People shouldn’t be harsh on young Lazo.

Poor game, yes.

But Beni was very poor.

The simple facts are that chemistry between the 6, 7 decides how a footy team goes.

We had an awesome combo in 2005 and then lacked it ever since (Benji hurt……Prince left…Morris there for most of last season).

Moltz came in and ‘bingo’, we had it again. Everyone knows him and Benji are like brothers and that kind of closeness / living together / doing everything together just can’t be replaced over night.

Whether it’s Lazo or Lui or Arana…it’s going to take months, maybe longer to form a new halves combo that really clicks together.

Moltzen’s loss on paper can be replaced. We can put in a decent player there. The ‘chemistry’ thing is going to be massive though. Maybe irreplaceable.

it only took benji and moltz 1 game

One game on the field Ron.

Off it they were already best mates.

Massive ++++++ when two blokes know each other inside out. Same with with Benji and Prince……they were basically inseperable in 2005 off the field.

@cnx_tigers:

Massive ++++++ when two blokes know each other inside out. Same with with Benji and Prince……they were basically unspeperable in 2005 off the field.

so lui or lazo should move in with bagz and moltz?

It’s not that simple mate. Some blokes just get along like best mates (Benji and Prince, Benji and Moltz, Bryce and Liam). Others are good team mates and that’s it. I am just saying that Benji and Moltz have that combo.

Sterlo and Brett Kenny had it.

Joey Johns and Ben Kennedy had it. It’s like a ‘wavelength’ that only certain players develop. Chemistry.

Moltz was the first bloke since Prince where it just ‘clicked’.

I’ve no doubt Lui has the talent to the best player out of Moltz, Lazo and Lui……but Lui and Benji just don’t have the same chemistry. Lui is an introvert, Benji and extrovert. You can’t imagine them going to watch a movie and have a meal together and talking for hours about footy and life. It’s a massive X factor when blokes have that chemistry.

Moltzen is going to be a bigger loss than most of us think.

Was Lazarus playing in the halves? I know he was wearing 7, but he was barely there as far as I can tell. Hard enough to find your feet in the NRL playing in position, let alone not playing any position! Not sure what the plan was there to be honest.

@ron burgandy:

@cnx_tigers:

Massive ++++++ when two blokes know each other inside out. Same with with Benji and Prince……they were basically unspeperable in 2005 off the field.

so lui or lazo should move in with bagz and moltz?

Get the whole top 25 squad to live together!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme