Sam Burgess sick of talking about Robbie Farah & WTs...

We know sam…we know
\

Sam Burgess sick of talking about Robbie Farah and the Tigers ahead of season opener

SAM Burgess knows the banner headlines Robbie Farah will attract this week.

It’s fair to say though that the English giant though is becoming tired of constantly discussing Farah.

It’s nothing personal.

Burgess just wants other players in his South Sydney side recognised before Friday night’s big game against Farah’s former team the Wests Tigers.

“I feel like every press conference we are always talking about Robbie. It is a big week but Robbie’s not the only player in the team — (I’m trying to) get the gist of that to everyone,” Burgess said…

😆 >

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/rabbitohs/sam-burgess-sick-of-talking-about-robbie-farah-and-the-tigers-ahead-of-season-opener/news-story/52a0c9315c8a4c01caba958a51951693

“Robbie’s not the only player in the team”
Get used to it Sammy. It’s only just begun.

Let the disharmony begin

I hope Byron is listening to big Sammy Burghi …

@:

“Robbie’s not the only player in the team”
Get used to it Sammy. It’s only just begun.

Sam must have forgotten that he now plays for the “ROBBIETOHS”…

Sammy getting a bit jealous he isn’t in the spotlight any more!

He is just suffering from a case of media neglect.
He used to be the top dog around Redfern.
What I’m sick of is seeing Burgess brothers on tv looking at themselves on the big screen constantly.
I’m sick of channel 9 cutting to his mother in the stands any chance they get.

Burgess is an oversaturated brand.

Now we’ve just got to get whiteants backdoor Benny and blocker, to start talking souths instead.

@:

We know sam…we know
\

Sam Burgess sick of talking about Robbie Farah and the Tigers ahead of season opener

SAM Burgess knows the banner headlines Robbie Farah will attract this week.

It’s fair to say though that the English giant though is becoming tired of constantly discussing Farah.

It’s nothing personal.

Burgess just wants other players in his South Sydney side recognised before Friday night’s big game against Farah’s former team the Wests Tigers.

“I feel like every press conference we are always talking about Robbie. It is a big week but Robbie’s not the only player in the team — (I’m trying to) get the gist of that to everyone,” Burgess said…

😆 >

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/rabbitohs/sam-burgess-sick-of-talking-about-robbie-farah-and-the-tigers-ahead-of-season-opener/news-story/52a0c9315c8a4c01caba958a51951693

You signed the blood pact , get used to dealing with the devil …… 😈

@:

What is Sammy whinging about - Robbie will draw the controversy and crowds bums on seats - another Choc. He will only be appreciated after he is gone. Look how boring it has become since they caught Bin Laden esquire.

@:

@:

What is Sammy whinging about - Robbie will draw the controversy and crowds bums on seats - another Choc. He will only be appreciated after he is gone. Look how boring it has become since they caught Bin Laden esquire.

Probably just echoing every Tigers players and supporters thoughts BBF

Bin Laden = Farah , great analogy :crazy

Ah it’s a beautiful morning.

The natives are already restless at Redfern.

Didn’t take long.

By the way who is captain at Souths?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.