Tedesco vs Moses - Goalkicking

Who will get the nod? I’m assuming it will be Moses, but he’s a pretty less than spectacular goal kicker and Tedesco nailed one from about 5 metres in from touch against the Cowboys. Tedesco has only had one shot, but it was pretty impressive.

only because Moses gets so much heavy treatment during the game I prefer it goes to Teddy with Moses as back up

I just want the best at the club that isn’t going to interfere with their health

I get the feeling that the goal kicking aggravates Moses’s groin

If the best kicker is Tedesco choose Tedesco , same goes for Rankin or Moses

Simple really , we can’t afford to be giving away any points in attack or defence

Is Rankin even going to be in the team come round 1?

@:

Is Rankin even going to be in the team come round 1?

On the bench at best.

Moses strikes me as a guy who would not give up the kicking duties without a fight. Anyway I think Moses will improve out of sight this year. I remember Benji was all over the place for a season but ended up a very good kicker

Probably safe to say the decision won’t be based on one kick which is all I have to go on with Teddy at the moment.

Can’t see it being Moses with his ankle/heel being manky at the moment. Got a bad feeling Rankin will get a guernsey in round 1 just so he can take the shots at goal.

@:

Can’t see it being Moses with his ankle being manky at the moment. Got a bad feeling Rankin will get a guernsey in round 1 just so he can take the shots at goal.

Rankin named ahead of Suli

Never fear, Rankin is here!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.