Tedesco vs Moses - Goalkicking

• Who will get the nod? I’m assuming it will be Moses, but he’s a pretty less than spectacular goal kicker and Tedesco nailed one from about 5 metres in from touch against the Cowboys. Tedesco has only had one shot, but it was pretty impressive.

• Banned

only because Moses gets so much heavy treatment during the game I prefer it goes to Teddy with Moses as back up

• I just want the best at the club that isn’t going to interfere with their health

I get the feeling that the goal kicking aggravates Moses’s groin

If the best kicker is Tedesco choose Tedesco , same goes for Rankin or Moses

Simple really , we can’t afford to be giving away any points in attack or defence

• Is Rankin even going to be in the team come round 1?

• @:

Is Rankin even going to be in the team come round 1?

On the bench at best.

• Moses strikes me as a guy who would not give up the kicking duties without a fight. Anyway I think Moses will improve out of sight this year. I remember Benji was all over the place for a season but ended up a very good kicker

• Probably safe to say the decision won’t be based on one kick which is all I have to go on with Teddy at the moment.

• Can’t see it being Moses with his ankle/heel being manky at the moment. Got a bad feeling Rankin will get a guernsey in round 1 just so he can take the shots at goal.

• @:

Can’t see it being Moses with his ankle being manky at the moment. Got a bad feeling Rankin will get a guernsey in round 1 just so he can take the shots at goal.

Rankin named ahead of Suli

• Banned

Never fear, Rankin is here!

Recent Topics