17. Robbie Rochow

18. Angus Crichton
    19. Braiden Burns
    20. George Burgess
    21. Anthony Cherrington

http://www.nrl.com/news/weeklyfeatures/teamlists/tabid/11656/default.aspx

• ForumSupporter

And we got problems…lol

• Anthony Cherrington? He finally recovered from that leg injury?

• I thought people were saying they had no depth

• Hmm keep hearing about Souths strong, monster pack. Outside of big Sam, what exactly is so special about it?

• Was going to add Braiden Burns to my fantasy side.
    Might have to wait now.

• Banned

To be fair, apart from

Teddy/Inglis (neck and neck)
    Goodwin > Rankin
    Farah > Mcillwrick
    Taylor/Burgess (neck and neck)

We pretty much have them comfortably in every position

• They do have an ordinary looking squad. Will be disappointed if we don’t roll that outfit TBH.

• They look like a tired, old team. Lots of guys who might not be over the hill, but they’re almost ready to make their descent.

• They look like a tired, old team. Lots of guys who might not be over the hill, but they’re almost ready to make their descent.

• Hmm. For the first time in a long while I’ve looked at an opposing team, taken my black, orange and white glasses off, and thought - they aren’t that scary.

Gee whiz, thats hardly the intimidating $ouff$ team of old.

Kelly and Walker? I wouldn’t be surprised if we see Farah moonlighting again at halfback for patches of the game… betcha Burgess will love that. 😆

And I thought we were down on depth this year…

If Taylor picks the right team against this mob we should handle them comfortably.

With the exception of Burgess and Inglis, most of those players have been in and out of state cup over the last couple of years, and could be considered fringe players in most squads. (Farah included… :mrgreen: )

Not saying our squad is much better, but it’s a far cry from the Rabbitohs of 2013/2014 who “forgot how to lose”

• Robbie will lift them. I expect Souths to give it to us this week and then fall of the edge of the planet

• don’t under estimate them, if you do, they could just sneak away with a win.

• @:

To be fair, apart from

Teddy/Inglis (neck and neck)
    Goodwin > Rankin
    Farah > Mcillwrick
    Taylor/Burgess (neck and neck)

We pretty much have them comfortably in every position

It’s an absolute crime that Goodwin is better than one of our wingers. And if he scores against us again, I, I, I-I-I-I!

• If we adjust our squad accordingly i think we are good things.

Recent Topics