Interesting Game Day Idea

• I really like this idea that Parramatta have got this idea. I’d like to see us do something similar.

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2017/03/01/2017_eels_game_day.html

• Gee….what would tim & kyle choose?

• ForumSupporter

Au’va…Not Afraid……bwahahahaha

• @:

Gee….what would tim & kyle choose?

Lovett - Cocaine

Simona - The Gambler

• At a glance it looks like some real pus music in amongst the Eels playlist-geez footballers listen to some crud.

Auvua should of nominated “Coward of the County” Kenny Rogers.
    Kenny Edwards “Have A Drink On Me” AC/DC.

• @:

At a glance it looks like some real pus music in amongst the Eels playlist-geez footballers listen to some crud.

Auvua should of nominated “Coward of the County” Kenny Rogers.
    Kenny Edwards “Have A Drink On Me” AC/DC.

Do they what, and they’re taste in film is pretty ordinary too.

• Pass

I get sick of hearing half the crap that the modern teenagers listen to as it is

Tim Simona song would be Tainted Love wouldn’t it , that’s what got him where he is at the moment

• @:

Pass

I get sick of hearing half the crap that the modern teenagers listen to as it is

Tim Simona song would be Tainted Love wouldn’t it , that’s what got him where he is at the moment

Excuse you happy,

Us teenagers are listening to the good stuff while you old blokes are left wishing you were young again!

• @:

@:

Pass

Excuse you happy,

Us teenagers are listening to the good stuff while you old blokes are left wishing you were young again!

The artist you listen to today follow in the footsteps of those that we listened too. even the techno garbage has its origins in disco. 😉 you can thanks us any time you like :slight_smile:

• Banned

@:

@:

Pass

Excuse you happy,

Just out of interest, what is the good stuff you listen to?

• This’ll be good

• ^Haha yeah. Poor kids of today have been ripped off in terms of quality music, they have missed out.

• @:

@:

@:

Pass

Excuse you happy,

Just out of interest, what is the good stuff you listen to?

Macklemore, Logic, Flo Rida, Drake, Kanye West, Eminem

• Jesus

• Banned

That is some list….each to their own I guess

Recent Topics