Goal Kicking

• This post has ulterior motives for gambling

However, I was looking through future bets for leading point scorer (sportsbet), I like Cleary. But I noticed Teddy is at $15. Cameron smith is at $51, now by comparison Smith scored 194 points in 2016 and Teddy scored 56…
    There are two explanations I can think of:
    1. The Bookies think Teddy is goal kicking this year
    2. The bookies have mistakenly put these odds for ‘Point Scorer’ instead of ‘Try Scorer’.

Can anyone shed some light?
    Would think if Moses foot isnt right for kicking then rankin (ewww) kicks, unless Suli comes in then Teddy may kick. Anyway, remove if this kind of post isn’t allowed admin.

• Administrators

Good find.

Must be a typo.

Rankin is $19 for top point scorer ahead of Moses on $41

• Banned

Maybe they just don’t know who will be kicking the goals for us and they are just adjusting the price going on what they saw at trials. Moses injured foot etc. These are all factored in.
    It’s normal and he will blow out in price if he isn’t kicking later on.
    Bookies always looking for that edge, just like the punter.

• JT will give the role to Rankin its could be the only reason he has been selected!!!

• Moses stuff his foot right before season on a Micky mouse all stars comp… well done again NRL.

• @:

Moses stuff his foot right before season on a Micky mouse all stars comp… well done again NRL.

He was tackled long after he had passed the ball from memory. It was unnecessary. Just our luck……

• With Moses Suli now confirmed as starting on the wing and Rankin and felise not making the final 17,who will goalkick?Moses,Suli or Possibly teddy?

• If Teddy kicks imagine how good that would be for Fantasy…

With no Rankin Teddy’s chances of kicking have just increased dramatically

• As far as goal kicking goes, Moses was on fire vs the Robbitoes. How good is it to go up by sixes? I’m not used to that.

• @:

As far as goal kicking goes, Moses was on fire vs the Robbitoes. How good is it to go up by sixes? I’m not used to that.

Yes that’s the best I’ve seen him strike them. Hopefully it wasn’t a fluke and can continue slotting them at around 85%

• @:

@:

As far as goal kicking goes, Moses was on fire vs the Robbitoes. How good is it to go up by sixes? I’m not used to that.

Yes that’s the best I’ve seen him strike them. Hopefully it wasn’t a fluke and can continue slotting them at around 85%

Can anyone tell me if Mitch was a regular goal kicker in U20’s?

• Interesting stat mentioned last night in the Rorters vs Tantits game. Thrurston only missed one from the left side of the posts all season last year - which he equalled yesterday. He was pretty annoyed as well. Imagine if we had that record from our kicker.

• @:

@:

Especially the only shot he missed hit the post and still almost went over

• @:

@:

He was a great goal kicker in the 20s if I am not mistaken.
    He looks polished this year.

• Too small a sample size to judge but I reckon he started striking them better towards the end of last year without getting the results.

Recent Topics