Tiger Talk 3 - My Audio Preview For Round 1

• HI all,

Looking forward to the game tomorrow night out an ANZ. Hopefully we can get off to a winning start.

Just did a 14 Minute Audio Preview of this game for my site. Previewing all the games this season across the NRL (However no to the same extent as the Tigers games)

http://www.eye-of-the-tiger.org/everything/2017/3/2/tiger-talk-3-round-1-preview-south-sydney-rabbitohs-v-wests-tigers

Talking about quite a few things.

• General Preview
    • History Between the 2 Clubs
    • A Look at Both sides starting line ups and Bench
    • Where I think the game will be won and lost
    • What style of game I think it might be
    • Who do I think has an advantage and where
    • A score prediction

If you get a chance to listen, let me know you agree or disagree with anything in there.

• Enjoyed your podcast Eddie, Iam still undecided, I just think the heavy track has made it a 50/50 contest. When you compare both sides on paper we probably have our nose in front, but heavy tracks are won in the forwards and I think they might have a very slight edge.

Anyway keep up the good work, love all your stuff and you were right about Steve OK being a good selection for India, I certainly did not agree with his selection,be interesting how he goes on a flat track

• ForumSupporter

Good preview Eddie…

Can’t agree with your assessment of Souff’s pack having an edge…apart from Burghi they are really bog average…having said that I agree our forwards need to dominate…

• Thanks for the effort.

• @:

Good preview Eddie…

Can’t agree with your assessment of Souff’s pack having an edge…apart from Burghi they are really bog average…having said that I agree our forwards need to dominate…

Geo I was shocked when I got a chance to look a the South’s team list. Take away Sammy and there is not much. Sammy and their forwards had very average year in 2016. Without Reynolds, who will lead them around the paddock? I suppose that will fall to Robbie.
    Footy is back on. Saturday afternoons at the Henson Park and beers at the Hendo with mates after. That is livin.

Recent Topics