Pitiful start by refs

If the standard of refereeing in first half of tonights Broncos V Sharks is what we have to look forward to for the season ahead it’s going to be a long year!

You are so right! I switched off, because with two refs, two linesman and the video ref, NRL still get it WRONG!

No bunker yet is a plus I suppose 😕

Another year of excuses coming up

You don’t mind if they make a blue on a tricky one but when some things are glaringly obvious and they all miss it you wonder why.

What happened that the refs screwed up so bad

Didn’t really notice them…

Too many small things to list… but the usual where a defender deliberately knocks the ball out of the players hand while he is playing it right in front the ref and doesn’t get penalised is a start.
Offsides, forward passes, wrong calls…
I suppose it’s commonplace now and we are supposed to accept it as the norm.

@:

Didn’t really notice them…

I thought the refs at basketball were good

14-0

When the team comes on the court I suggested the Goldberg music 😆

They seemed fine. Didn’t even notice them.

Yeah i didnt notice them either.
Video ref was fast and decisive and the better side won.
Good solid start for mine.

@:

Too many small things to list… but the usual where a defender deliberately knocks the ball out of the players hand while he is playing it right in front the ref and doesn’t get penalised is a start.
Offsides, forward passes, wrong calls…
I suppose it’s commonplace now and we are supposed to accept it as the norm.

I was probably writing my previous reply as you posted the information above. It bugs me that rules are routinely ignored.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.