***LIVE GAME THREAD***

Just gettin’ in early…. things like

‘Tedesco bags a treble’
‘Woods runs for 1000m’
and

‘Can’t believe Gus is still calling a game’

The general public and Rugby League lovers everywhere.

And Souffs.

Us of course! This will no doubt be a better and safer place to post than the real live game thread later tonight! 😆 Let the bun fight begin :mrgreen:

We’re in with a chance. Love game day, the anticipation!!!

butterflies in the stomach, i haven’t been able to concentrate all day!

@:

Haha take it easy, unless youre a player?

Getting ready now with our new marvel tiger jerseys. Pray for the rain to stay away. Go the mighty tigers. Does anyone know if you can park in P1 or do you have to pre book it.

The BOM forecast for Sydney issued at 4.30pm this afternoon is;
Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of showers. Showers heavy at times. A thunderstorm possible.

@:

@:

Haha take it easy, unless youre a player?

i wish thous days are long gone, every tigers game day i get like this. first game of the year and joining this forum hasn’t helped. 😃

Its finally here!!!

Go you Tigers!

@:

Getting ready now with our new marvel tiger jerseys. Pray for the rain to stay away. Go the mighty tigers. Does anyone know if you can park in P1 or do you have to pre book it.

I think P3 is your best bet mate. But given the weather you prob wont have to book. Even try the Aquatic centre parking - just make sure you go for a quick dip ($8) & get your parking validated for free 😉

:sign:

Here we go again, another season of holding my breath for 80+ minutes once a week & multiple melt downs. Got a good feeling about this season though. Good luck boys, do us proud!

Kinda looking for the game to be over just so all the Robbie stuff will be done and dusted.

Its raining and pouring @ Belmore

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.