Wests Ashfield Leagues Club Unified Branding / Home of Wests Tigers

• Wests Ashfield Leagues announce Unified branding with Wests Tigers

http://westsashfield.com.au/latest-news/

2017 will see “the home of Wests Tigers” come to life at Wests Ashfield with player appearances, giveaways, exclusive events and benefits.

Celebrating a colourful history and acknowledging a 75% ownership, the Wests Tigers logo will proudly feature alongside the Club’s logo. Both organisations will continue working closely together to provide engaging experiences for members and fans alike.

Justin Pascoe, Wests Tigers CEO, notes “We’re proud to call Wests Ashfield the home of Wests Tigers. It’s a great place for our members, supporters and our players to come together. Everyone at Wests Tigers is looking forward to working more closely together with Wests Ashfield throughout 2017 and beyond and Leagues Club members can look forward to seeing our players at the Club much more often over the coming year.”

“Wests Tigers have a long history in the game through our two Foundation Clubs, Western Suburbs Magpies and Balmain Tigers. We’re proud to preserve their legacy while building a strong future for Wests Tigers. It’s great to have both Western Suburbs and Balmain remain as an integral part of Wests Tigers under our new ownership structure and we look forward to working with both parties long into the future.”

To celebrate the start of the NRL season and the brand unification, we are giving away an ultimate inner sanctum experience. During March, one lucky member will have the chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime game day experience, including a visit to the Wests Tigers dressing room, sideline viewing of the team warm-up, watching the game from the players’ enclosure and attending the press conference after the match.

Following our first home game at Leichhardt Oval on Sunday, 26 March Rd4, players will return to the Club for a post-match event. Hear the coach’s insights of the game, interviews with players and awarding of the Players’ Player award.

In April, meet the players and have photos taken while you dine in our new farm-to-fork restaurant, The Garden. Watch in amusement as Wests Tigers players join our very own pizza chef and jump in the kitchen to create masterpieces in our wood-fired oven. See them demonstrate their skills from pizza dough rolling to spinning bases in the air.

The full squad will also host a signing session on Monday, 22 May where fans of all ages can meet the players up close & personal, take photographs and have their jerseys and merchandise signed.

For the entire 2017 season, members can enjoy any pizza and a schooner of beer for only $20 with our game day special, available lunch & dinner on any Wests Tigers home & away game days.

“We are excited to be the home of Wests Tigers. On behalf of the Board, Management and Staff of Wests Ashfield, I would like to wish Wests Tigers every success for the 2017 season”, said Simon Cook CEO Wests Ashfield.

• Yeah this is a good thing which was long overdue.

• All for one and one for all….Great Stuff… :sign:

• @:

Watch in amusement as Wests Tigers players join our very own pizza chef and jump in the kitchen to create masterpieces in our wood-fired oven. See them demonstrate their skills from pizza dough rolling to spinning bases in the air.

They are a poor judge of what amuses me.

• Good stuff

• @:

@:

Watch in amusement as Wests Tigers players join our very own pizza chef and jump in the kitchen to create masterpieces in our wood-fired oven. See them demonstrate their skills from pizza dough rolling to spinning bases in the air.

They are a poor judge of what amuses me.

😆

• Is our emblem wearing an old Magpie jersey!

• @:

Is our emblem wearing an old Magpie jersey!

Looks like it. I hate messing with the emblem.

Apart from that is great news. After match functions at the leagues clubs are great for the fans.

• Well as someone who lives nearby perhaps this year they will have the sound on during games. Perhaps this year they wont have raffles in front of the screen on game days . Perhaps you might actually know in the club that ot is part of Wests Tigers. I will say however the renovations have been great and the newcrestaurant the garden is wonderful

• @:

Well as someone who lives nearby perhaps this year they will have the sound on during games. Perhaps this year they wont have raffles in front of the screen on game days . Perhaps you might actually know in the club that ot is part of Wests Tigers. I will say however the renovations have been great and the newcrestaurant the garden is wonderful

I remember going back to the Balmain club after the semi against the Cowboys in 05, and it was a real struggle to get the Fox replay on the screen to watch.

Speaking of which, I have fond memories of the enormous faux horse betting machine they had there, with little horsey figurines that would run around a track. Anybody else have a crack at that?

• Seems odd to me that post match for Leichhardt games is at Wests Ashfield. You pretty much have to go past Five Dock to get there, and I believe the Tigers club there has recently been done up with new caterers and the like. Not sure you’ll get too many Leichhardt faithful going back to Ashfield…

• Positive step for the future.

• ForumSupporter

Good move Wests Ashfield…the clientele love the Tiger…Lucky 88’s,

• @:

Seems odd to me that post match for Leichhardt games is at Wests Ashfield. You pretty much have to go past Five Dock to get there, and I believe the Tigers club there has recently been done up with new caterers and the like. Not sure you’ll get too many Leichhardt faithful going back to Ashfield…

Not really odd at all when you consider that Wests Ashfield are the majority owners of the club, they would be looking for a return on their investment. Changing their branding and having club functions at their venue would all be about increasing the return for the money they are putting into the club.

• About time we had a decent club totally aligned to the WT

Recent Topics