Back of Jersey Sponsor...

• ForumSupporter

Noticed we have a new back of jersey sponsor…CROWNBET…

Normally there would be a Welcome aboard from the Club…but nothing so far that I’m aware of…

Too Early…?

• Yeh, the irony wasnt lost on me last night noticing that

• Do you think they will ever develop technology for digital display sponsorship on jerseys? They could have rolling odds on the back of the jersey displaying the dividend for them being next try scorer.

• @:

Do you think they will ever develop technology for digital display sponsorship on jerseys? They could have rolling odds on the back of the jersey displaying the dividend for them being next try scorer.

Thats brilliant. I can see that happejing

• @:

@:

Do you think they will ever develop technology for digital display sponsorship on jerseys? They could have rolling odds on the back of the jersey displaying the dividend for them being next try scorer.

Thats brilliant. I can see that happejing

Cool idea.

There currently exists the technology for sandwich boards! Make them blackboards and the guys running the water could have dusters and chalk!

I’m not being cynical, just having a bit of fun.

It’s got me thinking how it could be done now!

I think before they get there could possibly be on screen graphics above the player similar to Fifa or madden nfl games. Press the red button for odds!

Or scrolling at the bottom of the screen like stocks. Would be pretty annoying if you couldn’t turn them off though.

• @:

Instead of being numbered 1-17 the jerseys could just be numbered according to the players odds of being 1st try scorer, Teddy would run out in number 4, Woods 50, and so on.
    But remember, bet responsibly!
    Joel Caine looked like he had swallowed a whole turtle last night, he has been in a good paddock recently.

• The tech already exist. In China you can buy tshirts with flexible screens (almost like the rollup keyboards) that you can program with anything you like i.e text or pics. It can consistently stay or work like a screensaver or rolling txt. I dont know how well it would work in a collision sport though. Cool idea.

• @:

Normally there would be a Welcome aboard from the Club…but nothing so far that I’m aware of…

Too Early…?

There was also a back of short sponsor but I couldn’t make out the name?

• @:

Thats a good idea, I heard Tim Simona was gunning for that too

• @:

@:

Too Early…?

http://www.gettyimages.com.au/license/647418612
    MSR services australia
    Cleaning services

• Probably wasn’t the week to announce a bookmaker as a sponsor, for either party. Better to quietly brand the jerseys and take the money.

• @:

@:

@:

Too Early…?

http://www.gettyimages.com.au/license/647418612
    MSR services australia
    Cleaning services

Thanks Ink.

• @:

Probably wasn’t the week to announce a bookmaker as a sponsor, for either party. Better to quietly brand the jerseys and take the money.

So Tim Simona is just being a brand ambassador? Why throw the book at him…

• Only at the tigers

Recent Topics