Penrith

Premiership Favourites… 😮

Our time at the top off the table was short lived…

I had a multi with Cronulla, WTs and Penrith… Whoda thunk?
Only saw the first half of this game… Dragons took it right to them

Will today’s flogging of Penrith help or hinder us next week? Could be good with Penrith down on confidence… Could be bad with them desperate to bounce back.

Thoughts?

I suspect a few people will be running at TMM this year.

I like Penrith so I hope this doesn’t end up like the Tigers of 2012…

We just need to worry about ourselves… Control possession, minimal errors and things will sort themselves out

They’re missing some key personnel. No Mansour and no DWZ means they’re getting weak kick returns out of Whare, Hiku and Moylan. Their second row also lacks grunt but that’s usually hidden to an extent by Mansour and DWZ. It’s a good time to face them, although I expect them to put in a far better performance next week regardless of who they have on the park.

Penrith were ordinary, they looked lost in attack, and couldn’t contain saints in defence.

The looked like they thought that they just had to turn up to win.

And to think people compare Moylan to Tedesco 😆
How rubbish was his defence.

We need an excellent kicking game next week right into the corners and in attack keep the ball alive.

They will be fired up next week.

But damn I hope they play like that Vs us

Whatever Penrith score, we will score more!

Penrith will come out all guns blazing next week, we need to be a lot better than we were against Souths.

@:

We need an excellent kicking game next week right into the corners and in attack keep the ball alive.

Yes that, but also run it at Cartwright because a) he’s bloody awful in defence and b) it will tire out his attack. TMM and Hiku should also be targeted as weak defenders.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.