8 Sunday games. CH9

Just browsing through NRL App and our draw sees us with 8 of 10 on free to air.

That’s great exposure for our great club.

Ps. Loving data free streaming

Fortunately 10 out of 10 are on Foxtel, so I will not be watching muted NRL on Nein.

@:

Fortunately 10 out of 10 are on Foxtel, so I will not be watching muted NRL on Nein.

No ads, no delays, no commentators plugging the network’s other crap shows.

@:

@:

Yeh but anasta is on fox

I got the NRL App and Fox.

My point is More tigers for the Masses and its good for the club in terms of sponsorship and young fans.

Ps totally agree about the major dips in the commentary

Nine should be banned from doing any sport, but a bad coverage is much better than no coverage. Sadly I do not have Fox so I have no choice. I like Andrew Moore on the ABC so I guess I can turn down the sound and listen to the ABC while taking the nine tv coverage

I watched it at a local bar and the coverage was great on Fox. First I saw they had Friday games on.
Not a fan of Hodges. What a dumb moron but better than 9.

@:

@:

@:

Yeh but anasta is on fox

I’m happy for Anasta to be anywhere but our first 17.

@:

I watched it at a local bar and the coverage was great on Fox. First I saw they had Friday games on.
Not a fan of Hodges. What a dumb moron but better than 9.

Hodges makes dirt sound smart

Not only I could not stand Hughes chatter but also he used to do the bet ads about gambling responsibly but he may have been the main offender in this regard. Used to make me spew.

Good coverage for the club and a great time slot for our style of footy.
Thank god for fox tho

I thought Ray Warren retired??

The most important thing is that I work Fridays and Saturdays but not Sundays #winning

Yeah who would want to watch Nine when all they do every 30 seconds is plug that married at first sight and any other reality garbage they love?

anyway I love how we are on Sunday footy!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.