Aaron Woods on BSB..08/03

Gee Woodsy hard to dislike,he is deadset one of the most down to earth players in the NRL…
Glad he plays for us and is a good captain for us…he will shine as a true leader for years to come…

Exactly.He sounded like an amiable leader…someone you cld build a club around for almost a decade or so.Very impressive

No need to call him a amicable.

@:

No need to call him a amiable.

Thx Geo.

Woodsy is big sports breakfasts Wednesday regular.

He is on just before 7:30.

He made some interesting comments on 360 also

Was asked about Simona

@:

Gee Woodsy hard to dislike,he is deadset one of the most down to earth players in the NRL…
Glad he plays for us and is a good captain for us…he will shine as a true leader for years to come…

You summed it up perfectly which is why his signature is the 2nd most important to the club(behind Teddy).I dont normaly like long contacts but would be happy to see him with a 4 year contact with a 1 year option in our favour i feel he is that important for our future.

Look Woodsy has been round a fair while now , you start looking at 4 year contracts and then you have to worry about his knees holding out

3 years for me and lets look at where he is then

Lets hope we can reward him with some great results in that time

Top bloke top player. Still think as captain he should have signed by now and used his influence on the other 4.

@:

Look Woodsy has been round a fair while now , you start looking at 4 year contracts and then you have to worry about his knees holding out

3 years for me and lets look at where he is then

Lets hope we can reward him with some great results in that time

No difference between 3 or 4 years really. His knees don’t have a certain use-by date on them. Would be different if he has been really injury prone but touch wood the big bushy beast has been fairly durable thus far. Great to see a bloke in modern day sport who has a bit of a personality as well.

Woods is definitely growing as a leader…He has the respect of the playing group…I think he handled everything thrown at him in the past week re Simona and last year with the Farah saga really well…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.