Final result wests tigers - v- penrith

• I had a dream:
    wests tigers 25
    panters 18

this week hopefully it will finally come true, or not ? 😒

• WestsTigers 42 - Penrith 6

• Got it terribly wrong last week, so I will say the bounce back effect will bite us

Penrith 28
    us 18

I am counting on being wrong again!!!

• I reckon we can get them

30-22

• Wests Tigers 28 Tedesco 2 Lawrence Brooks Suli tries Moses 4/6 defeat Penrith 24 Martin Yeo Reagan Gillard Cartwright tries Cleary 4/5

HT Penrith 16-12

Crowd 19852

MOTM Tedesco

Turning Point Penrith Lead 22-18 and put a long kick down town ,Tedesco makes a break and lets Suli loose in a 1 on 1 with Moylan with him scoring untouched under the posts

Some drunken Tigers fan by the name of Ziggy is then arrested for running out in his birthday suit and hugging Suli

Tigers turn on another try on the hooter out wide

• @:

Wests Tigers 28 Tedesco 2 Lawrence Brooks Suli tries Moses 4/6 defeat Penrith 24 Martin Yeo Reagan Gillard Cartwright tries Cleary 4/5

HT Penrith 16-12

Crowd 19852

MOTM Tedesco

Turning Point Penrith Lead 22-18 and put a long kick down town ,Tedesco makes a break and lets Suli loose in a 1 on 1 with Moylan with him scoring untouched under the posts

Some drunken Tigers fan by the name of Ziggy is then arrested for running out in his birthday suit and hugging Suli

Tigers turn on another try on the hooter out wide

My prediction: Happy’s predictions will be correct

• Banned

Reckon will be a high scoring game.

TIGERS 34 - PANTHERS 24

Go the mighty tigers!!!

• Penrith 7
    Tigers 3

Always thought this was a ridiculous thread, what’s the point of 150 people guessing scores?
    Who’s going to want to read through pages of different scores. It’s pointless.

• Banned

I feel a golden point coming on. God I hate them.

• @:

Penrith 7
    Tigers 3

Always thought this was a ridiculous thread, what’s the point of 150 people guessing scores?

Well it used to be Underdog’s thread , he’d colour all it up and get real descriptive

He’s got about 400 kids now so doesn’t have the time

That’s why I do what I do , in the Dawg’s memory

• @:

Penrith 7
    Tigers 3

The purpose for this is for a bit of fun.
    Nothing more nothing less. 😒

• ForumSupporter

Mighty Wests Tigers 54
    Riff 16 (Merrin 4 Tries)

FTS Merrin
    LTS Merrin

MOTM Brooks

Crowd 17867 … leaving hubcaps in tact

• Banned

@:

@:

Penrith 7
    Tigers 3

The purpose for this is for a bit of fun.
    Nothing more nothing less. 😒

And one day your 25-18 scoreline will finally come up!

• Banned

@:

I feel a golden point coming on. God I hate them.

I’d be ecstatic if we were not involved in a golden point game at all this season. My heart can’t take them!

• Look out the fun police are here.

Ill say 40-28 to us.

Recent Topics