Hiku out

• @PenrithPanthers’ Peta Hiku will miss a month of #NRL action due to fractured eye socket suffered in loss to St George Illawarra

• That bloke has no luck at all.

• He sure can find the try line.

I will take any help that will see us get closer to a few games on the trot.

• @:

That bloke has no luck at all.

I hate to see any players sidelined with bad injuries irrespective if they play for WTs or not…wish him a speedy recovery as with GI,injuries take very good athletes from our game and it would be much better to beat a fully fit talented team than a team of fill ins that also play a big part of our game…

• Is anyone surprised that Manly let go of Hiku?

• Made of tissue and spit.

• @:

Made of tissue and spit.

Looked pretty bad on the day, not surprised there was a fracture.

• Yeh, I knew what it was as soon as I saw the topic title, after seeing his shiner on Saturday

• Yep, he’s played Test footy hasn’t he? Nothing soft about that, would not be questioning his toughness that is for sure. Always thought Hiku looked like he was going to be a superstar when he was at Manly.

• I’ve had my share of head knocks but I can’t get my head around copping a shot hard enough to fracture an eye socket. Hope he doesn’t take any permanent damage to the eye, that’s the kind of thing that’ll leave you short sighted or worse later in life.

• ForumSupporter

I’m unsure wether this is good or bad for us,

• @:

I’ve had my share of head knocks but I can’t get my head around copping a shot hard enough to fracture an eye socket. Hope he doesn’t take any permanent damage to the eye, that’s the kind of thing that’ll leave you short sighted or worse later in life.

Depends where the fracture is CZ

If you break the orbital bone it can create a space where you can get jnfections on the brain

• @:

@PenrithPanthers’ Peta Hiku will miss a month of #NRL action due to fractured eye socket suffered in loss to St George Illawarra

Just saw the replay of the incident, looked like a blatant swinging arm into Hiku’s head by the head stomper Rusty Packer.
    The NRL have turned a blind eye to the incident by the looks of it as usual.

• @:

@:

I’ve had my share of head knocks but I can’t get my head around copping a shot hard enough to fracture an eye socket. Hope he doesn’t take any permanent damage to the eye, that’s the kind of thing that’ll leave you short sighted or worse later in life.

If you break the orbital bone it can create a space where you can get jnfections on the brain

Yeah the fractures are usually to the orbital floor. There’s some really thin bone there which has a honeycomb like structure and fractures quite easily. It doesn’t take a whole lot of force at all, just a blow in the wrong spot. It’s probably one of the two most common facial fractures.

• @:

@:

@:

Yeah the fractures are usually to the orbital floor. There’s some really thin bone there which has a honeycomb like structure and fractures quite easily. It doesn’t take a whole lot of force at all, just a blow in the wrong spot. It’s probably one of the two most common facial fractures.

Don’t worry lads Dr Nelson and Dr Happy will bulk bill you for that 😎

Recent Topics