Simona & Lovett modeling merchandise

• Dont want to make a big deal out of this, but my daughter was looking through the merchandise pages on the official site. She is 14, and noticed Simona and Lovett modelling clothing. She did make a comment, so i thought I’d raise it.

Now, not the biggest deal in the world, and i know they are old pics, but i think the club should remove their pics. Gives a bad impression i think.

Thoughts.?

• Yeah,agree swordy,but then again how much would it cost to re print and discard the old broshures and catalogues as well as website update…its a call the management have to make,especially in light of what both these guys have done…

• Lovett has copped his punishment and is serving his time. Once he’s done that, he should be entitled to move on and be treated no differently to any other player.

As for Simona, i guess he’s still technically contracted, but I can understand why it wouldn’t be a good look.

• Unless Lovett is modelling underwear with a smack pouch in it or Simona has a bet on whose outfit sells more I don’t think it’s really an issue.

• Perhaps a black line through the eyes?

Ni really, Im with you Swordy. It makes sense to get it sorted. Not too hard I wouldn’t think,.

• @:

Perhaps a black line through the eyes?

Ni really, Im with you Swordy. It makes sense to get it sorted. Not too hard I wouldn’t think,.

Thats Really Funny WD

I think its Ironic that poster boys always seem to get in trouble

• Can someone please photoshop Teddy’s face onto Tim and Kyle’s bodies, then send it to the Tigers. Saves them the hassle of finding a contractor to do it.

• If you want a jersey actually worn by Tim Simona he’s got all his playing gear up on Ebay. All proceeds to charity, honest.

• Banned

Oh well, they may as well model the gear, they’ve got nothing else to do!

• While they wear the gear they represent the club.
    I would rather other people in the club model our market image. Yes there are always bad apples in a cart, but you don’t put them front and centre when trying to promote yourself as an apple merchant.

• @:

While they wear the gear they represent the club.
    I would rather other people in the club model our market image. Yes there are always bad apples in a cart, but you don’t put them front and centre when trying to promote yourself as an apple merchant.

Why don’t Geo & Happy model our gear!

Recent Topics