Mitchell Moses pushed Farah out the door

• Im not trying to reignite the farah v Jt/Wests tigers feud here and im glad like most to see Robbie at a new club and playing good footy.However in the last week since Round 1,the incident where Farah grabbed Moses ankle and twisted it has had me thinking.
    (1) how much animosity is there between moses and farah and why.
    I then realized that the twitter message from Nick Politis to Phil Gould stating that Moses had signed with the roosters and then backflipped on the deal happened at around the same time Robbie was first dropped to the bench and started slowly being forced out of the FG team.
    www.sportingnews.com › league › news
    Jun 3, 2016 - Penrith boss Phil Gould has quit Twitter – again – after … They tried for two weeks to sign Mitchell Moses.
    (2)What made Moses decide to change his mind and stay at the tigers?Was it playing with his mates,as the chooks surely would of offered the same or better money.We all remember Moses form had been average,hot and cold up until this point.
    (3)Tigers go into damage control,they are about to lose one of there young and future stars they have invested heavily in,they try to offer more incentives for him to stay at the club,but is it about money for Mitchell.In any case tigers would have had little in the kitty.Mitchell claims he wont stay unless farah goes,he wont play with him and the tigers basically choose to oust farah from that point in order to keep M.Moses at the club.

• Banned

You cant start by stating your not trying to ignite the fued then go on do do exactly that.

I couldn’t care less if Farah and Moses had issues and that played a part in Farah leaving. Bottom line is it was time for Robbie to move on for many reasons, not just issues with one player. Its just guess work anyway.

• Hollywood is calling for you mate.

• You’re half right, but you’re overthinking it. What our halves actually said to get rid of Farah was 'Can we get some quick, flat service off the deck?

• I agree with Tiger2010 had my suspicions before hand anyway and the weekend backed it up. Good on Mitch someone needed to stand up and get rid of the bastard. The weekend made booing Souffs even better because I could Boo Wobbly at the same time

• Here say and innuendo -there is no proof to any of that malarkey.

When the club comes out and says this is what happened “……” then I’ll believe it.

How about we leave all this dribble behind and enjoy our football team.

• @:

You’re half right, but you’re overthinking it. What our halves actually said to get rid of Farah was 'Can we get some quick, flat service off the deck?

x2

• It will all come out in the wash when Farah retires. One way or another.

• @:

It will all come out in the wash when Farah retires. One way or another.

He’s the kind of guy who would release an autobiography, I wouldn’t be surprised.

• Banned

@:

It will all come out in the wash when Farah retires. One way or another.

Yeah we will all be queueing up for his autographed autobiography.

It also occurred to me if Farah was getting back at Moses for something.

• Well then Moses is doing a lot of things right. Next thing is that © next to his name.

He and Tedesco are the future of this club, so glad they’re playing for us.

• Didn’t seem to slow him down any see 41min mark or was that before the ankle twisting incident

• No, that was after -

Farah pulled his stunt pretty early on.

• Let’s not forget theyre Lebanon team mates in this year’s WC…

Didn’t Moses homophobily vilify someone in a 20s origin match?

Isn’t Moses uncle Benny elias

It all makes sense now

• The title of this thread makes this sound a fact when it’s just another conspiracy theory.
    For those with short memories Farah was the one pushing Taylor to get Moses into the first grade team.

Recent Topics