Raiders v Sharks SPOILER ALERT

• Hope we don’t have to face the Raiders after they have lost their first two games

• Looks like it… They’re getting flogged

• @:

Looks like it… They’re getting flogged

Hope JT’s watching closely , the Raiders are very beatable IF we can get on the front foot and get some quick play the balls and just keep attacking them up the guts

A bit of Sheenius might come in handy 😉

• Bring em on. Let’s face our demons early.

• Can’t wait to see Ricky post match interview.

• Raiders will have a lot to play for next week hurt pride is powerful incentive.

• ForumSupporter

Are we ever going to play a team who hasn’t been hammered the week before…fair dinkum…

Worry about ourselves…

• @:

Are we ever going to play a team who hasn’t been hammered the week before…fair dinkum…

Worry about ourselves…

We play Melbourne round 4.

• @:

@:

Worry about ourselves…

Well Broncos are hurting from a close loss to the cowboys and should beat melbourne which means…

• ForumSupporter

@:

@:

@:

Worry about ourselves…

Well Broncos are hurting from a close loss to the cowboys and should beat melbourne which means…

I think the point has been missed…We can only control what we control…

Every single NRL game is tough…

Moral never listen to happy’s … :blah :blah :blah

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Worry about ourselves…

Yeah, if we play the best we can like we did against the cowboys we will beat anyone in the comp, except the challenge is to do that week in week out. Let’s hope we can get the job done today against Penrith!

• looks like they may have a injury or two and I thought I saw BJ put on a shoulder charge in the 1st half

• Sharks looked very good with a few out

How pathetic was Wightons attempt defense on Wade Graham when he scored…. Very Bryce Cartwright like

• @:

Sharks looked very good with a few out

How pathetic was Wightons attempt defense on Wade Graham when he scored…. Very Bryce Cartwright like

Wighton makes Shannon McDonnell seem like Changa Langlands, he is useless as hooters on a bull. Hopeless player. In reality he should still be sitting in the grandstands after his shoulder charge on Joel Edwards in round 26 last year, still shaking the head how he got off that one.
    Haven’t seen his attempted tackle yet but to be fair Tedesco’s feeble attempt in Souths 1st try last week was pretty pathetic too. Fullbacks can’t tackle for s### these days, definitely no Garry Jack’s running around in the NRL anymore.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Worry about ourselves…

No we can control far more than that , we just need to step up , Canberra are beatable we just need to play smart .

My point is Canberra have become a mental barrier more than a physical one

Recent Topics