Brooks' worst performance

• I’ve been a big supporter of this fella but time to cut bait. Fair donkum, he was the Panthers’ best today. A number of times his poor kicking and passing relieved any pressure we’d built and his defence was as poor as it’s ever been.

After 4 years in first grade, I can’t see him ever really getting it. He reads defends about as well as I read Chinese and he still looks indecisive on the 5th as if the game is still too fast for him.

Dunno who his replacement could be but spending above average money on Brooks would be a waste.

• Wow. That’s how to cost yourself a lot of money.

I think the queue to sign Luke just got a lot shorter….

• Apparently he wants $1 million per year. He is lucky to be playing first grade footy.

• Brooks is simply not a first grader, he should be in a park somewhere

• should be in NSW CUP next week, was useless today. but in saying that gee we looked unfit, we ran out of puff 15 min before 1/2 time.

• Brooks is simply not a first grader, he should be in a park somewhere

• It’s not looking good for him. His best and worst games are miles apart but only days apart.

• Banned

Moses was no better. Welcome back BROSES…we missed you last week.
    Useless pair of overpaid scrubs.

• @:

should be in NSW CUP next week, was useless today. but in saying that gee we looked unfit, we ran out of puff 15 min before 1/2 time.

The 35 degree heat might have had something to do with that.

As for Brooks, bog average. Him rushing out of the line directly lead to their second try. Then Blake ran through him like he wasn’t there late when the Panthers went on a counter attack halfway through the second half. He just goes missing. Moses makes mistakes, but he has a go so its easier to forgive.

• @:

Moses was no better. Welcome back BROSES…we missed you last week.
    Useless pair of overpaid scrubs.

Glad someone else saw that Moses was just as bad.
    What the hell is this team being taught.

• Least Moses has a go.

• @:

Least Moses has a go.

I’ve got massive respect for Moses.
    The bloke could never be accused of not giving 100% or putting his body on the line.
    If only some of his teammates followed suit.

• So Brooks has 1 good 1 bad game for the year. It’s not like everyone else was fantastic today.

I say that as a non-Luke fan, I think he’s easily the weakest of our so-called ‘big 4’

• He stunk it up today.

• @:

So Brooks has 1 good 1 bad game for the year. It’s not like everyone else was fantastic today.

I say that as a non-Luke fan, I think he’s easily the weakest of our so-called ‘big 4’

He is the weakest out of the 'big 5’

Recent Topics