3. Tedesco
2. Taylor
1. Lawrence

Honourable Mention Woods McIlwrick Suli Chee-Kam…

Naughty Cnr. Discipline and Ball Control…J Taylor for the Bench can’t continue to carry Idris sitting on his bum for 40 odd minutes…

3 Woods
2 Tedesco
1 Nofo/Suli
The rest were average to diabolical

3. ET
2. Big Ava
1. Ted

3. Tedesco
2. Woods
1. Nofoaluma

3. Taylor
2. Tedesco
1. Woods

@:

3 Woods
2 Tedesco
1 Nofo/Suli
The rest were average to diabolical

Hard to give points to anyone outside that bunch apart from maybe an honourable mention to Moses.

3. Tedesco
2. Woods
1. Taylor

3. Woods
2. Taylor
1. Tedesco

3 - Tedesco
2 - Taylor
1 - Woods

Whu is everyone giving Tedesco 3 points i thought he was quiet and ineffective including dropping a ball over the line which cost him and us a try.

3. Woods
2. Aloia - only 1 not to miss a tackle
1.Idris /Taylor / Moses

The rest wernt worth a mention

@:

3. Tedesco
2. Taylor
1. Lawrence

Naughty Cnr. Discipline and Ball Control…J Taylor for the Bench can’t continue to carry Idris sitting on his bum for 40 odd minutes…

For Gods sake , don’t put him on the field for more minutes than today. I don’t care how well he trained in the offseason, he’s not a first grader, and may not even be up to reserve grade
Standard.i hope he’s not JTs Rankin for this year

Woods
Ava
Taylor

As soon as Woods and Ava left, it was all over.

@:

3. Tedesco
2. Taylor
1. Lawrence

For Gods sake , don’t put him on the field for more minutes than today. I don’t care how well he trained in the offseason, he’s not a first grader, and may not even be up to reserve grade
Standard.i hope he’s not JTs Rankin for this year

3. Teddy
2. Woods
1. Taylor

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.