So who will we play in the GF?

Knights

• @:

So who will we play in the GF?

The runners-up

• Banned

What a stupid thread.
    Ill leave that there.

• Comparing us to Brisbane and the Cowboys?

Or a thread for a few cheap laughs?

Hopefully the latter.

• Administrators

I agree with the sentiment of the OP

The season is barely 8 days old for us.

• Is a positive way to look at things, and yes the season has just started. Only problem is we don’t have a proven track record like the Broncos and Cowboys so I hope we have a lot of upside!

• @:

What a stupid thread.
    Ill leave that there.

Stupid thread? Oh mate, please elaborate.

The only stupid thing is your pessimism, if we knock off the Raiders and Storm in the coming weeks you all crawl back into your shells with nothing negative to say but rather applaud every person who had an involvement in the game.

• Banned

What about all those other years we have won round 1??? huh??? I would like to know please we seem to win the first 2 rounds with Potter a couple of times too hmmmmm

Sorry but it’s the same old crap win round 1 everyone thinks we are the tigers of 2005 then get smashed the next week.

oh the Eels will win the COMP btw the NRL need a new fairy-tale draught to be broken, so it has to be rigged for them and hey whoever cheats the cap wins the comp a year or 2 later

• Banned

@:

@:

What a stupid thread.
    Ill leave that there.

Stupid thread? Oh mate, please elaborate.

The only stupid thing is your pessimism, if we knock off the Raiders and Storm in the coming weeks you all crawl back into your shells with nothing negative to say but rather applaud every person who had an involvement in the game.

Sorry its not stupid. Its moronic. Comparing us to those sensational sides 2 years ago makes no sense. Its an unintelligent RL comparison. Call me pessimistic all you like. I give credit where its due as well as criticism. You lick their bootlaces every week.

• @:

Round 1, 2015:

Broncos v. Rabbits; 6-36
    Cowboys v. Roosters; 4-28

Grand Final, 2015:

Broncos v. Cowboys; 16-17

Get some sleep, it’s still round 2.

:master: :brick: :sign:

One very big difference then, we had TSheens As Coach , not what we have now.
    That’s a very large difference, and with one exception we had better players

• Banned

Tim Sheens as coach??? he got us to the semis 3 times in over a decade he wasn’t that great of a coach. 2 of those 3 times were from 8 in a row wins at the right time of year

remember starting 0-4 in 2007??

• Sheens finished up in 2012

• Banned

Someone usually trots this type of sentiment out at the beginning of every season after we’ve suffered some sort of a shellacking. It doesn’t help - we are so far from being a contender for the title, it’s not funny!

Recent Topics