Agenda against the WT........

• Its clear there is a massive agenda against the WT in the Sydney media and Rothfield is leading the charge….For Rothfield to publish almost 6 pages of the Sunday Telegraph to the Simona issue, then to allege we have a drug culture in the club all on game day is gutter journalism to the extreme. It only serves to destabilize and put down the team …and today we saw the result…those who say they don’t read the papers are fibbing…

And don’t kid yourselves…behind all this media against the WT are very powerful player managers(we know who they are) who have their own agendas and have unbelievable control in the game…the NRL should do something to lessen the power these guys have in our game…but they wont.

I just wish the media would just back off in their quest for gutter journalism…

• Buzz has an agenda against Go. The club just happens to be the vehicle he uses to get his shots in.

• Yeah not sure. Whilst you are probably right, I’d imagine if im Woods and it’s game day, I’m probably head down bum up getting into training and my game rituals, not drinking a decaf soy piccolo with the Telecrap in hand. It would be hard to ignore, but I’d imagine if he (Woods) was ultimately concerned about the situation he’d pick up the phone or go and meet the guy privately for a latte

• They should’ve used this garbage to fire up. Problem was, they were spent after the warm up.

• Well, what can we do about i??

We just have to win games consistently.

Otherwise we lead ourselves open to this stuff.

The media didn’t make the JT/Farah think happen. Did not make Simona take drugs or bet against us or Lovett.

They milk it for all its worth. However we have to get our house in order.

I don’t think the club is targeted. If anything we are well treated considering our lack of success.

• Banned

@:

Buzz has an agenda against Go. The club just happens to be the vehicle he uses to get his shots in.

Does anyone know why he dislikes Go so much? Have they ever worked together?

• Why look for excuses, the Simona story would have been splashed over the papers , no matter who got the interview, Penrith had their own story that’s blown up this week or so.
    Jeez we are a pack of conspiracy theorists
    I bet there’s a grassy Knoll somewhere somewhere at Concord.

• Banned

Eddie’s final sentence is spot on.

• We have been giving them plenty of ammo recently…not really unexpected

• Simona hand fed Rothfield.

• @:

Its clear there is a massive agenda against the WT in the Sydney media and Rothfield is leading the charge….For Rothfield to publish almost 6 pages of the Sunday Telegraph to the Simona issue, then to allege we have a drug culture in the club all on game day is gutter journalism to the extreme. It only serves to destabilize and put down the team …and today we saw the result…those who say they don’t read the papers are fibbing…

And don’t kid yourselves…behind all this media against the WT are very powerful player managers(we know who they are) who have their own agendas and have unbelievable control in the game…the NRL should do something to lessen the power these guys have in our game…but they wont.

Its quite simple give them no ammunition and they cant fire bullets.personally i thought we lost today because we didnt tackle had a poor bench which was used badly and i cant blame the media for any of that

• A story like that should make the front page on the day when newspapers are sold and read the most,

This could happen to any club, Simons just happened to play for us. The idea that it’s game day though is looking into it way too much. If we’d played on Saturday, it’d still have been in the Sunday paper,

• @:

@:

Buzz has an agenda against Go. The club just happens to be the vehicle he uses to get his shots in.

Does anyone know why he dislikes Go so much? Have they ever worked together?

I was going to ask about this too… what’s Buzz’s issue with Go?

• @:

Its clear there is a massive agenda against the WT in the Sydney media and Rothfield is leading the charge….For Rothfield to publish almost 6 pages of the Sunday Telegraph to the Simona issue, then to allege we have a drug culture in the club all on game day is gutter journalism to the extreme. It only serves to destabilize and put down the team …and today we saw the result…those who say they don’t read the papers are fibbing…

I hope that Taylor and the club goes on the front foot this week and attack them directly through other media.

• Nonsense.
    If the Simona/Lovett stuff happened to any other Sydney club, you’d see the same amount of coverage.

Recent Topics