What Do I Say???

• When I arrived at school today all my friends kept saying to me how the Tigers suck and kept rubbing the salt into the wounds after our heavy defeat on Sunday.

I was just wondering if there is anything I can say to shut them up or to promote our club.

Thanks, I just can’t stand people saying to me how the tigers suck and not having anything to say back.

• Unless they are Sharkie supporters still dining out on last year, and fair enough if they are, the rest of the teams are pretty much all over the shop too, I mean saints smacked Penrith last week, the only difference is we have way to many of these weeks with out any improvement.
    So mate next week will be a whole new game, some other team might get walloped and the heat will be off, that is the beauty of the NRL, just hope that it isn’t us getting walloped next week, although we usually don’t back up a really bad game with another one, we wait 2 or 3 weeks.

• Say “bite me”

• I was going to suggest boxing lessons….

• @:

Say “bite me”

Why

• LOL

• Banned

@:

When I arrived at school today all my friends kept saying to me how the Tigers suck and kept rubbing the salt into the wounds after our heavy defeat on Sunday.

I was just wondering if there is anything I can say to shut them up or to promote our club.

Thanks, I just can’t stand people saying to me how the tigers suck and not having anything to say back.

Geez more than half the teams in the comp suck from one week to the next. Ask them who they barrack for and unless it’s Melbourne, Brisbane or the Cowboys then their teams will most likely suck next week too!
    If they support Souths, Manly, Parra, St George, Warriors, Newcastle or the Titans then tell them people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones 😆

• ForumSupporter

I always run with at least we aren’t Manly…

Didn’t really work for a decade but boy oh boy I’ve cashed in the last 2 years,

• @:

When I arrived at school today all my friends kept saying to me how the Tigers suck and kept rubbing the salt into the wounds after our heavy defeat on Sunday.

I’m with Ink , pop the biggest one in the nose , drop him like a bad habit

The rest will back off ……

• What clubs do your mates support

• Say “what about 2005” actually wait were you and your school mates around then.

• @:

What clubs do your mates support

Panthers… :brick:

• @:

Say “what about 2005” actually wait were you and your school mates around then.

We were born in 2004, but their last premiership was 2003

But then the 1 Souths fan rubs it in all over again…

• Yeah as said, if your mates go for any other Sydney team except the sharks they’re probably crap too, you could call them out on a bunch of stuff.

• Banned

@:

@:

What clubs do your mates support

Panthers… :brick:

Remind them that only ONE WEEK AGO St George (no less) put 42 points on them! 😆

Recent Topics