17. Dave Taylor

18. Jordan Turner
19. Dunamis Lui
20. Jeff Lima
21. Scott Sorensen

http://www.nrl.com/news/weeklyfeatures/teamlists/tabid/11656/default.aspx

@:

They are scary

So might the scoreboard!!! Don’t think a team has scored 100 in the NRL……just yet anyways

@:

@:

They are scary

So might the scoreboard!!! Don’t think a team has scored 100 in the NRL……just yet anyways

They were not so scary last week.

:roll

@:

@:

@:

They are scary

They were not so scary last week.

:roll

Yeah but col they are 0/2 and they love playing us……after Penrith softened us they will more than likely crush us. Deja vu from around 6 months ago really.

I expect that side to wipe the Tigers off the face of the earth come Sunday afternoon. We won’t get close to them.

Playing other sides back into form is what we do well

@:

I expect that side to wipe the Tigers off the face of the earth come Sunday afternoon. We won’t get close to them.

Nah we went to so much trouble to get our underdogs tag back I expect we’ll do something with it and give these guys a run for their money.

And Croker is back too - awesome!

@:

And Croker is back too - awesome!

Well that means that they will be going up by 6’s…

The coal train is named…Theyre coming up the guts.

Bateman runs harder than all of our forwards put together, and he is the least of our worries!

I cannot express how much I dislike Jack Wighton, my only hope this week is he doesn’t score.

Weird isn’t it to be fearful of a Raiders side, they used to be our bunnies for so long. Penrith and Cronulla too. Now our only bunnies are… The Bunnies?

@:

He’s never done that before , won’t he try a flick pass or attempt a grubber for his winger or even cut out 4 players with a pass that hits one of the sideline reporters

@:

I’d like to have Lovett in the side. I know he is a bad boy but he does tackle and run the ball hard.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.