What's happened to jamaal?

• What’s happened to Idris? Not picked in any grade.

Is he injured or just given the boot?

I know he has been ordinary but where is he hiding?

• Foot injury…. So they say??

• Broke one of the ISRI Truck Seats and they cant get a replacement until Round 4… Once the new seat arrives, he will be back on the bench.

• Injured apparently. I seriously wouldn’t bring him back into the side till he gets a few 80 performances in his legs in ISP. We can’t afford to carry both him and a hooker on the bench.

• Banned

I had hopes for him but it’s already starting to look like a bad buy.
    Good on paper, bad in theory.

• @:

I had hopes for him but it’s already starting to look like a bad buy.
    Good on paper, bad in theory.

Don’t worry matchball,this is a minor setback,lets see how he is travelling by round 7/8 before we slam the door on his arse…

• @:

Foot injury…. So they say??

• We can’t afford to carry a replacement centre on the bench, who only plays 40mins.
    either he starts or is in ISP.

• Strange therr has been no noise about it.

I wonder how had the injury is?

• Banned

Major let down so far. Really had high hopes for him with all the fluff about training the house down and PB’s. Needs atleast 2 full games in reggies before he is considered. The one year contract is starting to look like a smart decision.

• I thought he looked better in R2 - 36 mins and 78 metres was not too bad.

• His defence is poor and in attack he is just a battering ram

• I want expecting much from him but even then he’s not met my expectations. His timing has been terrible, getting the ball flat-footed and his fitness and speed don’t look good. I hope he gets himself together, or we’d be better off playing him in SC to avoid the match payments which are reportedly a big part of his compensation/bonus and using the money we save there and from Simona on a mid-year splash.

Early days yet so he might turn it around.

• Passenger so far for the most part

• @:

I want expecting much from him but even then he’s not met my expectations. His timing has been terrible, getting the ball flat-footed and his fitness and speed don’t look good. I hope he gets himself together, or we’d be better off playing him in SC to avoid the match payments which are reportedly a big part of his compensation/bonus and using the money we save there and from Simona on a mid-year splash.

Early days yet so he might turn it around.

As you say his payments are reportedly incentive based on playing first grade.At this stage he is a waste of a bench spot and needs to spend time in reggies to get his fitness levels up(and not paying him dollars he hasnt earned).
    If he goes well there and is fitter bring him up,at this stage he is not first grade material.

Recent Topics