Ayshford

What does he bring?

I see a lot rap him in the 3-2-1’s…I dont see much in him, Ive never been much of a fan.

What am I not seeing?

He constantly puts in 100%, tonight he more than handled josh morris, he’s always one of the few players going forward when we seem flat. He’s not an amazing attacking player but he is vital in our team as he always seems confident and positive no matter how the team is going. That’s just how i see it though

Had a great try saver by diving on the loose ball. Great courage to throw his body at it.

And as Blake said, he contained Morris tonight and I even forgot he was in the game.

@innsaneink:

What does he bring?

I see a lot rap him in the 3-2-1’s…I dont see much in him, Ive never been much of a fan.

What am I not seeing?

A lot….If not for him the dogs would have won by 50…

Breaks a tackle…great out of dummy half…

What’s not to like…

@Geo.:

@innsaneink:

What does he bring?

What am I not seeing?

What’s not to like…

Seems to forget that there is a winger outside him in attack and defence.Other than that he will do me.

@gctiger:

@Geo.:

@innsaneink:

What does he bring?

What am I not seeing?

What’s not to like…

Seems to forget that there is a winger outside him in attack and defence.Other than that he will do me.

lets not forget who that winger was tonight hahaha

wE CANT HAVE FULTON AND RHINO ON THE FIELD AT THE SAME TIME OUR PACK BECOME TOO LIGHT.AND WE LOSE GO FORWARD I WOULD START FULTON AND MAYBE PLAY RHINO OFF THE BENCH I LIKE RHINO HE TRIES SUPER HARD BUT AT THE MOMENT THE NUCLEUS OF THIS TEAM I THINK IS BETTER SERVED WITH A PAYTEN,MOORS OR WHEN GALLOWAY COMES BACK MAYBE GIBBS AS SECOND ROWER WITH FIFITA AND KEITH STARTING PROPS.

@magpie mania:

wE CANT HAVE FULTON AND RHINO ON THE FIELD AT THE SAME TIME OUR PACK BECOME TOO LIGHT.AND WE LOSE GO FORWARD I WOULD START FULTON AND MAYBE PLAY RHINO OFF THE BENCH I LIKE RHINO HE TRIES SUPER HARD BUT AT THE MOMENT THE NUCLEUS OF THIS TEAM I THINK IS BETTER SERVED WITH A PAYTEN,MOORS OR WHEN GALLOWAY COMES BACK MAYBE GIBBS AS SECOND ROWER WITH FIFITA AND KEITH STARTING PROPS.

and that has what to do with ayshford….

@Blakeeeeeee:

@magpie mania:

and that has what to do with ayshford….

YEAH JACKSQUAT I JUST NEEDED TO GET THAT OFF MY CHEST.MY THOUGHTS ON ASHFORD IS HE HAD A MUCH BETTER GAME IN DEFENCE TONIGHT AND HE IS A DANGEROUS BALL RUNNER.

Josh Morris - 6 tries in 5 games in a team that had won only 1 game.
Josh Morris in round 6, 14 runs no tries in a winning team against. To me that says it all. Blake did a fantastic job. Was on Morris all night like shit to a fly.

Blake was one of our better players last night.

He seems to have incredibly strong hands and arms and long arms. Al lot of those tackles on Morris tonight were close to arm grabs but stopped Morris like he’d been hit with a good shoulder.

Defensively he can be real good but he has been inconsistent this year. In attack he is solid - no worldbeater but all I want is a solid defensive player who can score a try if required.

Against the dogs he was 10 x better than Lawrence.

Lawrence is our weapon however he did have a shocker against the dogs.

He seems to do go alright but at times he just doesn’t look like a ‘footballer’. Might sound silly but he looks a bit uncoordinated or something.

He also has a few basic errors in him which hopefully will improve with experience.

I’m not convinced on him as yet but certainly willing to give him more time.

He is a top class Rugby League player. Defensively he is the equivalnt to Chris Mortimer in the 1980’s.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme