Any gamers here who play Battlefield 1

• Just wondering if there are any gamers here who play Battlefield 1. If so what are your favourite maps? I like Empire’s Edge, St Quentin, Amiens and sometimes Monte Grappa. Out of the new maps I’ve only tried Rupture atm.

• Only just started playing, just doing the single player stuff at the moment. Had 1 game of multi, a little different from what I’m used to, played a heap of 2142 multi back in the day.

Mostly play World of tanks or Star Trek Online.

• Love it. Have been playing the series since BF3. Haven’t been able to play due to problems getting the last update. If anyone’s on PS4, add me - average_sandwich

• I started playing BF1 on PS4 about a month ago, but I’m really crap everyone seems to kill me on 2-3 shots and I need to put in 6-7 to kill people as well as I waste a lot of ammo trying to kill them, so I’m back into GTA 5

• Battlefield has a steep learning curve, you’re up against people who’ve been playing the franchise for a long time. Really worth it when you get the hang of it, no console fps compares in my experience.
    If you’re having that experience in 1v1 gun battles, they’re probably just shooting more accurately than you. Learning to burst accurately is key. Or you’re lagging.

• @:

Only just started playing, just doing the single player stuff at the moment. Had 1 game of multi, a little different from what I’m used to, played a heap of 2142 multi back in the day.

Mostly play World of tanks of Star Trek Online.

If you like World of Tanks you should like World of Warships also.I spend about equal hours on both.There are not as many abusive nut jobs on World of Warships.

• @:

Battlefield has a steep learning curve, you’re up against people who’ve been playing the franchise for a long time. Really worth it when you get the hang of it, no console fps compares in my experience.
    If you’re having that experience in 1v1 gun battles, they’re probably just shooting more accurately than you. Learning to burst accurately is key. Or you’re lagging.

Probably the best online game I have played.
    Its taken me a few solid months of battery drain to get good enough at this.
    In the confined spaces maps, I like to use medic, and the larger maps any of the rest, but sniper is pretty tricky to score well unless you are a gun shot.

• @:

@:

Only just started playing, just doing the single player stuff at the moment. Had 1 game of multi, a little different from what I’m used to, played a heap of 2142 multi back in the day.

If you like World of Tanks you should like World of Warships also.I spend about equal hours on both.There are not as many abusive nut jobs on World of Warships.

yeah warships looks alright, haven’t actually played it though. Haven’t had much in the way of abusive nutjobs on tanks, so that’s been fine for me.

• Im more of a cod guy 😦

• Dayz or Playerunkown Battlegrounds are the go :slight_smile:

• I did but got bored of it within a month or two. It is a great game though; the developers did a wonderful job. I enjoy MMORPG games; anyone play GW2?

• @:

Dayz or Playerunkown Battlegrounds are the go :slight_smile:

DayZ when it actually works

The New Battlefield maps are pretty good. I play ps4 if anyone wants to play sometime?

• Dayz is up to 6.1 stable now and 6.2 due soon . It seems to work pretty well atm but player numbers are down as everyone has jumped to unkown player battlegrounds… but id say they will be back once they getbsick of it.

• @:

UD and I play WOT.

Whats your username?

• Having a heap of fun on Battlegrounds atm

Also enjoy a bit of COD4 Remastered on the PS4

Recent Topics