Clinton Gutherson

• Wondering what people’s thought on him are ??

We are talking about not re-signing Brooks

I think he fits the bill , solid defender , goal kicker , has speed could play a secondary role to Moses

I think his price would be far less than Brooks proposed dollars

• He went missing after 20 minutes, but better and cheaper than Brooks

• Happy, I’d take him as a 3 quarter, not keen on him as a half.

Maybe as a running 5/8, as he looks ok with Norman next to him. The issue is with one injury he is left alone to the run the team, which he can’t do.

• If we are not going to re-sign Brooks, play Moses at half and sign Jack Bird.
    Knights have offered him $900k for 3 years that’s the same sort of money Brooks wants.
    Bird wants to play either 5/8 or Fullback, let him play 5/8

• Let’s just sign James maloney

• Gutherson is signed until the end of 2019 and Parra are hardly going to release him. Nothing to see here…

• @:

If we are not going to re-sign Brooks, play Moses at half and sign Jack Bird.
    Knights have offered him $900k for 3 years that’s the same sort of money Brooks wants.

Better value than either Brooks or Moses.
    And consistently good.

• @:

Where did club, Brooks or his manager say he wanted 900k or there abouts? Please show me where I can see or hear this. You can’t make this stuff up you know.

Jack Bird is not worth anything like that either imo.

• @:

@:

Where did club, Brooks or his manager say he wanted 900k or there abouts? Please show me where I can see or hear this. You can’t make this stuff up you know.

Love to see Moses at half with Bird at 5/8

• @:

Gutherson is signed until the end of 2019 and Parra are hardly going to release him. Nothing to see here…

Yeah because players never ever break contracts

• @:

Happy, I’d take him as a 3 quarter, not keen on him as a half.

Maybe as a running 5/8, as he looks ok with Norman next to him. The issue is with one injury he is left alone to the run the team, which he can’t do.

Name any side who can survive without their No 1 playmaker for any length of time

• @:

@:

Gutherson is signed until the end of 2019 and Parra are hardly going to release him. Nothing to see here…

Yeah because players never ever break contracts

They can’t break it and play for a rival club in the NRL without a release. He won’t get a release.

• Not a true half, more a fullback/centre. Always had wraps on him & Parra picked him up subsidised by manly. Would have been a good pick up for whichever club he ended up at, with the only downside being his injury history.

• @:

Not a true half, more a fullback/centre. Always had wraps on him & Parra picked him up subsidised by manly. Would have been a good pick up for whichever club he ended up at, with the only downside being his injury history.

DCE was very disappointed he left Manly , he really thought they would work well together after Foran left

• @:

@:

He worth more than our two are.

Recent Topics