Last Place if we lose?

• I know it doesn’t really matter this early.

but looks a strong possibility if we get done!

• It’s only round 3….

• Aren’t warriors 0/3?

• I think that there are a few sides in contention for the spoon this year. If we manage to win and the Raiders are 0-3 are they candidates?

• @:

Aren’t warriors 0/3?

Beat Newcastle

• Banned

Well its not good even though its early. Especially when you have the storm and cowboys next.

• Might be the kick in the pants most of our blokes need… But I doubt it

• ForumSupporter

I don’t understand the point of this thread as Cronulla will put 90 on Illawarra…

• @:

I don’t understand the point of this thread as Cronulla will put 90 on Illawarra…

The dragons have a 32 point better points differential than us, we lose by 7 we are last

• Banned

@:

Might be the kick in the pants most of our blokes need… But I doubt it

I doubt it too, we’ve had a lot of those sort of kicks in the pants in recent times - still learned nothing!

• Banned

@:

I know it doesn’t really matter this early.

but looks a strong possibility if we get done!

Lock it in Eddie!

• Tomorrow is a real test to see if we have improved from last year.
    Otherwise the way we beat Souths is nothing different from the last two years and our follow up against Penrith after a bit of adversity is nothing new.
    Croker is back for them and our halves will get plenty of traffic.
    Aside from last we may have the worst for and against as well.
    We have to really stand up and be counted. Its time.

• ForumSupporter

Oh I just looked again and if we will we win by 2 we’ll be ahead of the Cowboys…I;m not sure that means much either…

• Banned

@:

Oh I just looked again and if we will we win by 2 we’ll be ahead of the Cowboys…I;m not sure that means much either…

If we win tomorrow it will mean very much. It means in the face of adversity and at the home ground of one of the heavyweights we delivered.

• ForumSupporter

@:

@:

If we win tomorrow it will mean very much. It means in the face of adversity and at the home ground of one of the heavyweights we delivered.

Yes… I agree with that part for sure…but at this stage at round 3…2-1 is more preferable to 1-2 but as far as the ladder goes it’s hardly time to call for the razor blades…

Recent Topics