This team is playing

• like they’ve got other things on their mind, and most certainly without any game plan - or if there is, they are ignoring it. Take away the intercept, and we are looking at 2 games without scoring a try. Canberra have put over 150 points (give or take) in the last 3 games…
    As for suggestions that contract negotiations are “distracting” some of our “stars” - lock up Tedesco, and maybe Woods but the other two are nowhere near the players they think they are.

I am resigned to a very, very long season, and with Melbourne around the corner, things won’t get better anytime soon.

A very, very poor display today, but it is diabolical how much it was a repeat of last week’s performance.

• Alot of it is ofcourse on the players heads for a repeat of last week but it certainly didnt help that the coach was convinced we werent bad last week.
    Contrast that with canberra who were embarrassed over their hiding last week.

• Don’t think Simonas shenanigans being in news 2 weeks in a row is helping our team either.

• Banned

@:

Don’t think Simonas shenanigans being in news 2 weeks in a row is helping our team either.

sorry to digress but his ex was putting the boot into him again in 9 news immediately after the game. I hope my missus does not get any tips off her.

• Sick of picking the same blokes week.in and out. No accountability what so ever. Sick of our Defence… what defence there’s been absolutely no work on it by the looks of our performances. Sick of being gassed after 20 mins. You look at the other teams they are going strong after 20… we look like we’ve run a marathon. Blokes on there haunches and hands on heads for professionals thats a joke.
    Sick of these small packs we pick. I’m not sure wed scare the local under 15s side with our pack. Also this whole juniors thing don’t get me wrong i love how we promote and use juniors but where exactly has it taken us in the last 10 years?

• This team is playing…
    like an absolute rabble of park standard nuffies.

• Why is Lovett & Edwards picked over JJ & Tatola???

• Why is Tim Grant there? Offers nothing, and half the time only gets in the way…

• @:

Don’t think Simonas shenanigans being in news 2 weeks in a row is helping our team either.

Did he influence the other thrashings that we’ve had over the last 7 weeks
    These blokes are supposed to be professionals, there’s been too much searching for excuses already for both them and the Coach.

• like a ISP team. Our ISP team is playing like a Ron Massey cup team. Most look out of their depth

• The team if full of indivduals, a champion team will beat a team of champions and it just seems like all the players (big 4) are in love with themselves, instead of the team.

• finally somebody mentions our small pack.how canthis fool of a coach pick a small drug taking back rower who hasnt played this year whats wrong with felise 110kg and tatola 115kg when were playing the biggest pack in the comp why not give the young like masters another 110 kg backrower ago instead of his lovechild lovett who wouldnt bruise a grape lastly surely naigama has had his last chance what about heleta cound not be worse than kev in d come on boys does anybody agree

• @:

finally somebody mentions our small pack.how canthis fool of a coach pick a small drug taking back rower who hasnt played this year whats wrong with felise 110kg and tatola 115kg when were playing the biggest pack in the comp why not give the young like masters another 110 kg backrower ago instead of his lovechild lovett who wouldnt bruise a grape lastly surely naigama has had his last chance what about heleta cound not be worse than kev in d come on boys does anybody agree

Agree …. But this tool of a coach will pick the same team next Tuesday !

• I would hate to see what the score would of been if Canberra played well in the first half! Disgrace that Lovett was chosen or even playing for the club!

• your probably right but something has to change soon or were history for another year

Recent Topics