It is over for Taylor

• Well it certainly looks like these players want no part of Taylor,today I was not expecting a win but the performance and application of the players says it all to me .
    The sooner the club moves the better over 2 seasons working with the same players and the defence and attitude has not changed …Taylor has had long enough …over 2 years and no improvement the selection of Lovett alone was pathetic thanks for your services Taylor .

• Yep. They killed him off. Hopefully a few of them have finished themselves off aswell.

• Yes it is over no two ways about it. How can club management not react with a very early coach sacking and replacement with an interim/permanent coach who can inspire his players?

• I don’t need convincing, the easily pleased supporters and idiots running the show need to stop buying his spin, I never bought it but plenty did.

• ForumSupporter

I think you are right…

Good Luck to the next bloke…

• Who’d want to coach this rabble in the first place.

• Next week is critical. They cannot cop three heavy losses in the first four rounds if he is already under huge pressure.

• @:

Yes it is over no two ways about it. How can club management not react with a very early coach sacking and replacement with an interim/permanent coach who can inspire his players?

Hope you are right, we sack the coach now, we can salvage the season

• The team is so mentally weak its not funny. I would strip the captaincy off Woods, as its not the coach talking to them after each try to inspire some ticker and pride.

• Banned

If Taylor goes I hope Brooks,Kev and Lovett go as well

They are rubbish

• Hear that crash? That’s Brooks and Moses price tag plummeting. It takes real ego to dog a coach when you aren’t even a proven set of halves

• Big NO to Cleary don’t think he’s right for this club, likewise with Hasler if he was available.

I’d go for Toovey, I like him as a coach, got a great footy mind and doesn’t tolerate shit I like his style. Shows a lot of passion…. something he can teach his players.

I’d also look at Payten and maybe even bring back Sheens lol

• Banned

@:

The team is so mentally weak its not funny. I would strip the captaincy off Woods, as its not the coach talking to them after each try to inspire some ticker and pride.

Does Woods even understand that offloading the ball is allowed? He never does and has the opportunity.
    Shave his head and that beard and get to work that darn hippy.

• Banned

@:

The team is so mentally weak its not funny. I would strip the captaincy off Woods, as its not the coach talking to them after each try to inspire some ticker and pride.

Does Woods even understand that offloading the ball is allowed? He never does and has the opportunity.

• Banned

@:

Recent Topics