Pascoe and the Board

• What a mess for this guy and the board to work through the next month. I suppose on the flip side you can also see it as an opportunity with next to no one signed for next season.

Is there enough football nous there to make the right decisions? Do we need to act now or do we play the waiting game with some of these players and the coach?

Everything is up in the air at the minute, and the longer it goes on the more and more our season heading down the toilet. We look rudderless and leaderless at the minute. Woods was talking in riddles on NRL 360, was cringe worthy.

The Big 4 holding the club to ransom, have never achieved a finals series in their career. Want to tell the coach how they think they should play, want more money etc ect. A coach that seemingly is not that well respected (his fault or not i odnt know) . JT that sacks all his assistants every year but can’t fix the defence. Getting - which was his number 1 goal.

We have been flogged in all 3 grades 2 weeks running. Be a tough Monday morning at Concord and its only Round 4!!

Might be one of those state of the nation type emails to members lol

• JT is definitely not blameless here, but the “big 4” dictating terms here is unacceptable. Pascoe can’t be scared to rap them over the coals for acting like spoiled brats if indeed they are dogging Taylor. That would make 2 coaches in a row they have dogged. Clean them out and bring in professionals who take pride in their performance.

• They need to appoint next years coach ASAP, whoever that is. Then tell Brooks he wont be getting a contract for next year.
    At least then we can go into the player market with a plan, it should also hasten the decision for the others to re-sign or bugger off.
    Take control Pascoe and dont fart around for 12 months like you did with Farah.

• I think dogging Taylor is an extreme way of putting it. Taylor is as responsible as the players.

However they do believe too much of their own hype outside of Teddy.

Woods needs to show bette leadership. It was easy an easy out to blame Farah last year and distractions.

Now they are being exposed - players and coach.

Need some accountability.

• ForumSupporter

Pascoe will sort it all out…

• I have a feeling the Big 4 +1 are happy with the offers from the club, but their Manager is dragging everything out to get more and more from the club.

I heard a rumour yesterday one player and his parents are very very frustrated their manager wont let the player sign and finalise the deal?!

• @:

I have a feeling the Big 4 +1 are happy with the offers from the club, but their Manager is dragging everything out to get more and more from the club.

I heard a rumour yesterday one player and his parents are very very frustrated their manager wont let the player sign and finalise the deal?!

Considering the manager works for the player and not the other way around, I find that very hard to believe. If a player wants to put pen to paper, they’ll do it irrespective of what the manager wants.

• @:

JT is definitely not blameless here, but the “big 4” dictating terms here is unacceptable. Pascoe can’t be scared to rap them over the coals for acting like spoiled brats if indeed they are dogging Taylor. That would make 2 coaches in a row they have dogged. Clean them out and bring in professionals who take pride in their performance.

I don’t how whether they are dogging anyoneGNR, but I think it’s reasonable to want to know who the coach will beespecially with the way things are heading , if I was in our first grade and thought that I’d still be coached byJT, I’d run like hell

• Justin Pascoe is doing and has done a pretty fair job of the numerous problems he inherited 18 odd months back. Smartest thing he can do next is give Kelly Egan free reign to make ALL decisions regarding on field requirements. Give Tedesco what he wants, sign Nofoaluma, get the coach sorted. As for the rest off contract, personally I couldn’t care less, but really most should go. Intelligent rebuilding of this club has got to start immediately.

• Isn’t Kelly Egan the one with responsibility for hiring and firing the coach and also who we sign and don’t sign. My understanding is that while Pascoe looks after the whole shebang that in reality Egan was brought in to run the footy department after O’Neill who had the job previously.

Pascoe’s focus (and where he has done a amazingly good job) has been the business side

Recent Topics