Nathan Cleary

• @:

@:

Alright, enough thread derailing thanks. This one is about Nathan - not Ivan. I won’t have another thread degenerate like the Ivan Cleary one so back on topic please or this one closes too.

You’re like a Nazi man! Lighten up

Lay off our Mods, they do a great job keeping this forum civilised.
    Just go and have a look at the Bulldogs forum “ The Kennel” and see what a forum can degenerate into a trash site without proper supervision.
    Hey Willow if you read this keep up the great work, we appreciate it.

• @:

@:

@:

Alright, enough thread derailing thanks. This one is about Nathan - not Ivan. I won’t have another thread degenerate like the Ivan Cleary one so back on topic please or this one closes too.

Just go and have a look at the Bulldogs forum “ The Kennel” and see what a forum can degenerate into a trash site without proper supervision.

Generally agree and have had the odd post deleted without qualms, but with Ivan Cleary long being far and away the biggest topic of conversation and continuing to be so, deleting the entire thread over alternatives is odd.

• @:

@:

We have one of leagues highest ratings for games watched on fox and free to air.
    3rd highest i think.
    And a membership that grows instead of reduces each year.
    If any Sydney club should be worried it would be Manly.

And second highest crowds behind Souths for a Sydney team.

Considering how unsuccessful we are as a club, that’s amazing! Sydney must be full of masochists like us on this forum 😆

• @:

@:

@:

We have one of leagues highest ratings for games watched on fox and free to air.
    3rd highest i think.
    And a membership that grows instead of reduces each year.
    If any Sydney club should be worried it would be Manly.

And second highest crowds behind Souths for a Sydney team.

Considering how unsuccessful we are as a club, that’s amazing! Sydney must be full of masochists like us on this forum 😆

We should be a powerhouse in Sydney with our support and juniors.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Generally agree and have had the odd post deleted without qualms, but with Ivan Cleary long being far and away the biggest topic of conversation and continuing to be so, deleting the entire thread over alternatives is odd.

It was getting out of control and it descended into a slanging match.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

It was getting out of control and it descended into a slanging match.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

My grandfather was a POW in the second world war fighting for the allied services in Europe I don’t think Willow is a Nazi it’s not a very nice thing to say

Wow!

😆

• NC is yesterdays news on this forum…shut it down somebody
    And btw….not sure hes worth the fuss(and 120 pages)

• @:

@:

@:

@:

My grandfather was a POW in the second world war fighting for the allied services in Europe I don’t think Willow is a Nazi it’s not a very nice thing to say

Wow!

How about you start a topic maybe call it… All things Tigers and life …or something just have a mixed thread of things to talk about …

Queen thats a great idea. Although the Ivan Cleary thread should have remained open. People need to vent and converse. Willow and the admins do a great job but he comes across as being on a power trip sometimes

If people could stick to a topic and not make stupid remarks like the one you made above the mods and I wouldn’t have to close topics.

• ForumSupporter

Yep it’s had it’s run been fun…

Recent Topics