Aaron Woods - Signs with Bulldogs 2018 - Sharks 2018 [Official]..

Just reported on NRL Tonight that Doggies have offered him $1 million a year for 4 years.
At that money I’d say goodbye.

I wonder if Graham or someone else is going. They have so many good forwards.

Unless we can offer him a fair amount in TPAs I’d be hesitant to pay that much for him.
And I’d rather Triguboff saved his money for Tedesco.

Bye bye
He’s not worth that much. No one is who plays limited minutes every game.

Way to much money good luck to him in the future might as well get it if you can ,a lot for an ambler with no ball skills.

Assuming this is true, who in their right mind would give Woods a million a season when they have Graham on their books, who is pretty much a more aggressive version of Woods.

Think of all the hair products he could buy.

Again you don’t know how much of that is salary cap and how much would be TPA ??

Tolman, Kasiano, Graham, Jackson, Klemmer, Eastwood. I don’t get why they would want Woods, especially for a million a season. I don’t think the Bulldogs problem is their forwards.

If absolutely need be, I’d be happy to let him go. I seriously think we can survive without him and the halves. We need Tedesco, he’s the main artery of the club. We can build the side around him.

@:

Again you don’t know how much of that is salary cap and how much would be TPA ??

It means diddly-squat really.
We don’t have much in the way of TPAs so for us to match it we’d have to pay the $1M a season.

Even more interesting……

@:

Even more interesting……

17498838_10154530009058723_629370170309343875_n.jpg

Where did you get this from? I thought Phil Gould already debunked this rumour.

@:

Even more interesting……

17498838_10154530009058723_629370170309343875_n.jpg

Day old gossip….

Wouldn’t woods wanna wait and see who would be the coach at the dogs?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.