Farah Axed

Well how things come full circle Mr Wonderful has been dropped from tonight’s game for Cook…what a great start to the weekend!

Is he playing for Norths?

@:

Is he playing for Norths?

Benched. Madge is getting his resume ready :mrgreen:

See the Ayoud signs coming out at Refern tommorow

Oh well JT axed, now Farah axed - come the full circle for both of them I guess.

NRL is not the most secure business especially this year.

@:

It is secure if you are capable 😃

@:

@:

It is secure if you are capable 😃

Nope. Its secure if you have no competition. Farah goes well of the bench.

The coach is a dickhead. Why would you put the state of origin hooker on the bench. He is an idiot. He is the best hooker in the game. Ridiculous decision based on ego. The coach is an insipid scarecrow with no idea.

Sorry, just repeating the comments when this was done at his last club.

He’s on the bench not starting. Still in the NRL 17. People need to stop worrying about who starts. It’s the minutes you play that counts.

@:

The coach is a peanut. Why would you put the state of origin hooker on the bench. He is an idiot. He is the best hooker in the game. Ridiculous decision based on ego. The coach is an insipid scarecrow with no idea.

Sorry, just repeating the comments when this was done at his last club.

😆

I pay that one Swordy

@:

He’s on the bench not starting. Still in the NRL 17. People need to stop worrying about who starts. It’s the minutes you play that counts.

I don’t know if all the players agree with that. There seems to be a real thing about being in the starting side or off the bench. Forwards generally get dropped from the bench to reserves, not from run-on side to reserves.

Hope BBF is OK…

Could work well for Souff’s…Cook was great for them in a beaten side last week…

@:

Hope BBF is OK…

Could work well for Souff’s…Cook was great for them in a beaten side last week…

Indeed. Cook played excellently.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.